Author Topic: = MY SURGERY = Problem with Jaw , need opinions PICS  (Read 5330 times)

Bobbit

Re: = MY SURGERY = Problem with Jaw , need opinions PICS
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2015, 04:18:25 PM »
yes i'm waiting for next consultation. The most annoying is fact i can't report anything by phone (he has not given me) and my surgeon won't answer single word via mail about any concern if I write. I wrote a few weeks ago about some my concerns and nothing. I had to wait for the check up consultation

but I should get second opinion.

I have only one thread about my issues. The others I deleted.

I've heard a lot of stories about that surgeon was telling someone is OK, and at the end it turned out it wasn't ok
i hve to be careful

about pain..with malpositioned muscles (if it's really problem) I will get soon - TMJ. Better to prevent than to treat...

and once again. I still have hope it's only prolonged but temporary problem...Though, I have in mind that stories....

PLEASE LOOK AT MY RIGHT ZYGOMATIC ARCH  (LEFT ON THE PIC)  THE POINT WHERE IT WAS CUT... ONE SEGMENT IS IN ANOTHER ANGLE THEN THE SECOND CONNECTED WITH WHOLE ZYGOMA.

Rico

Please do not be critical of a surgeon for not responding to emails and pictures.   The consultation you are seeking is not an emergency.

There is a huge problem with patients having expectations that doctors or surgeons will make an "internet diagnosis" of their problem.

One of the most fundamental rules of medicine is that the doctor must see the patient in person.

Rico

« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2015, 04:27:21 PM »
I think it's true what you are saying... but i think it's also because of that... surgeons do not want to leave any traces ;)  no answer to mail, so mail is not read ... no evidence ;) You know what I mean...  World is not perfect. Everyone wants to protect himself...

It's  a difference when your surgeon see you first time and when well known patient needs some basic info to reduce his anxiety about an issue while he is waiting for proper consultation face to face

UPDATE: I have to add my surgeon used to answer a lot via mail before surgery..so you know... how it looks
« Last Edit: December 31, 2015, 06:23:22 AM by Rico :) »

Bobbit

« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2015, 06:42:12 PM »
I think it's true what you are saying... but i think it's also because of that... surgeons do not want to leave any traces ;)  no answer to mail, so mail is not read ... no evidence ;) You know what I mean...  World is not perfect. Everyone wants to protect himself...

It's  a difference when your surgeon see you first time and when well known patient needs some basic info to reduce his anxiety about an issue while he is waiting for proper consultation face to face

Rico,

You really need to take a step back and wait until a knowledgeable professional can evaluate what is going on.   Otherwise,  you are just going to raise your blood pressure.