Author Topic: Is There A Non-Surgical Way to Fix This?  (Read 6873 times)

molestrip

• Private
Re: Is There A Non-Surgical Way to Fix This?
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2016, 12:33:05 AM »
OP is really pretty! f**k the models and obsessing over details. What do you really care about? Do you want to think you're pretty or do you want to be convinced that other people think you're pretty? Because we can throw your pictures on Turk and pay 100 people to honestly rate you. I'm guessing you're going to come up higher than you'd rate yourself. Certainly high enough to accomplish most life goals.

molestrip

• Private
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2016, 08:22:56 PM »
Amazon service to create a machine interface to human powered labor. Google "Amazon Mechanical Turk".

RedLips

« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2016, 09:15:28 PM »
You called yourself "hideous" and said "you hide behind glasses"  "you are so scared thats whats wrong with your face".  Do you seriously mean those things?  You do realize that you are really good looking right?  Honestly and Im not saying this to make fun of you but I think you have Body Dysmorphic Disorder.  There is no way that anyone who looks as good as you should be obsessing over their looks especially to the point where its obviously affecting your life.  There is absolutely nothing wrong with your face.

JimmyTheGent is not completely off. And thanks for your kind words and sensitivity. I have been treated for eating disorders and BDD in the past. That being said, I think my long midface is a real problem, and I'd like to fix it so that I can feel confident again.

Also, I posted my photos on Reddit a FEW times and got mostly average to below-average scores. So that's revealing.

Rico

« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2016, 07:49:49 AM »
Red Lips: You look OK. Nothing to change.

avoid any surgeries