Author Topic: Thoughts on my bone structure and what can make me more attractive  (Read 7959 times)

Yyes

Re: Thoughts on my bone structure and what can make me more attractive
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2016, 05:35:46 PM »
Yeah i mean you look to me. But like okay, maybe no a model, and you never will be. But so what? Develop skills, a body, a career, sports whatever that makes you stand out as special and attractive. Women are attracted to prestige. Looks give prestige but so does a ton of other s**t, and much more. I bet you're a f**king clown. Change that.

So it's impossible to get better looking with surgery is pretty much what you are saying. Surgery can't make you more attractive unless you're hideous

Yyes

« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2016, 08:10:21 PM »
That's not what he says at all. If you're good looking but have some (obvious) deficiencies, you might look more attractive after surgery. (But surgery needs to be good and your surgeon has to be very good). It might be difficult to imagine to you, but people with some (obvious) deficiencies can still be (very) good looking. And good surgery can make them look even better. If you don't have any (obvious) deficiencies then that's a different story since there is nothing that could be corrected with surgery to make you look better. You might try to aim for perfection trying to improve already good looking features but with already good looking features that's a messy prospective and you have more chance of achieving the opposite if you were to take that route.

Sooo... good looking boke has big nose. Nose surgery can make him look even better if done well.
Or: good looking bloke has good nose and chin but wants perfection and tries to bet better nose and chin. Nose surgery and chin surgery is not likely to give improvement (but might make him look worse).

i see.
So its impossible to make ME better looking with PS because I simply dont have the bone structure and my skin is very thick and fat instead of me having thin skin.

Yyes

« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2016, 10:47:32 PM »
It's difficult to make you look better through surgery if not impossible since you are already good looking and already have good features. Not perfect, but very good. Certainly no deficiencies. And trying to get perfect you have more chance to come back here looking less good than you do now.
Perhaps your aim is to look as good as that tiny percentage of guys that are the best looking dudes in the world? If so such thing can't be done with surgery. Sorry mate.

I agree with you. Its near impossible to look like a model and that is not what  I am aiming for. However, I am aiming to look as attractive as these people here. Are you saying that its not feasible to even get within this level of attractiveness?

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0ByGkh3KXsrkmdG9MS25KckVPa0k&usp=sharing

Yyes

« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2016, 11:41:46 PM »
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder man. I'm no gay either but to me you're already looking as good as some of those blokes in the pics you posted (better than some of them imo).
Some of them have very good looks but they have less projected mandible/maxilla/cheeks than you do. So I dunno what you're looking for if you're referencing to your bone structure in the topic opening. It's also in their flawless skin thick eyebrows, the shape of their eyes, shape of their lips, hair, certain distances. These things you can't change with surgery making them look as good as they look in those men naturally. Not if you don't want to look plastic at least. You have good but different features and look at least as good as some of those dudes.

Really? So in your opinion I'm not that far less attractive than these guys? Honestly, I wish to be as attractive as some of these people.

I get what you mean I think. It's like me when I see different girls. They are equally as attractive to me even though some might have different features and look totally different from one another.

Is that what you mean?

Yyes

« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2016, 08:34:21 AM »
No man, you look better than some of those guys in my opinion. And one of these guys simply looks very young but doesn't have a  strong bone structure. No way to replicate that youthful look.
Exactly what you are saying in your second phrase. You can have different good looking girls with very different features. You see that also in the pics of the guys you posted. Some have stronger bone structure than the others, different hairline/eyes/brows/nose, you name it. Still you all consider them good looking. (Which is also subjective: I don't find all of them very good looking and certainly think you look better than some of them.). You don't have less developed bone structure than most of those guys, so as said: I'm not sure what u you are looking for when you open a post about changing bone structure.

I agree that losing some fat would make your features pop more. I'd look into your hairstyle too.

Yeah everyone gives advice on a different haircut but no one says specifically what. My hair is similar to Russell Wilson's haircut, the seahawks quarterback so I try to copy that but apperrantly that's not working

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2016, 10:23:12 AM »
I agree with you. Its near impossible to look like a model and that is not what  I am aiming for. However, I am aiming to look as attractive as these people here. Are you saying that its not feasible to even get within this level of attractiveness?

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0ByGkh3KXsrkmdG9MS25KckVPa0k&usp=sharing

Jesus dude, you're already as attractive if not more attractive than some of those dudes!!!

Did you suffer some major rejection or trauma to makee you feel you're so ugly? Your thinking is so out of whack I'm wondering if you're trolling!!!! I think you are.

strongjawman

« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2016, 12:22:46 PM »
Jesus dude, you're already as attractive if not more attractive than some of those dudes!!!

Did you suffer some major rejection or trauma to makee you feel you're so ugly? Your thinking is so out of whack I'm wondering if you're trolling!!!! I think you are.

This lol

OP, whenever I'm bulking and get up to 16% bodyfat, I start losing facial contours and get that moon-face look, which is a lot less striking. You just need to drop bodyfat. You already have stronger features than some of those guys in the photos you posted.

If you need help with nutrition for fat loss shoot me a pm.

Yyes

« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2016, 01:33:22 PM »

Thank the thing. I know I'm not hideous, I know I'm not ugly. But I can't seem to keep the girl I want. Sure I get attention from girls I have no interest in but when it comes to a girl I actually like if she gives me a chance she eventually ends up leaving me. That's where all my self esteem issues stem from. Also I don't have any balls. Every girl I've ever dated has come on strong to me and has been the one that has taken the initiative. Whenever I like a girl if I don't know that she likes me, there's no way that I will approach her for fear of being rejected

Schrödingers Jaw

« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2016, 01:34:41 PM »
That's not what he says at all. If you're good looking but have some (obvious) deficiencies, you might look more attractive after surgery. (But surgery needs to be good and your surgeon has to be very good). It might be difficult to imagine to you, but people with some (obvious) deficiencies can still be (very) good looking. And good surgery can make them look even better. If you don't have any (obvious) deficiencies then that's a different story since there is nothing that could be corrected with surgery to make you look better. You might try to aim for perfection trying to improve already good looking features but with already good looking features that's a messy prospective and you have more chance of achieving the opposite if you were to take that route.

Sooo... good looking boke has big nose. Nose surgery can make him look even better if done well.
Or: good looking bloke has good nose and chin but wants perfection and tries to bet better nose and chin. Nose surgery and chin surgery is not likely to give improvement (but might make him look worse).

Yes, this is a great point. Surgery fixes flaws. You cannot slap some implants and/or other procedures on a perfectly normal face and expect it to change into a good ooking one. The only real flaw I can spot on OP is his high bodyfat percentage.

Yyes

« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2016, 02:19:58 PM »
Yes, this is a great point. Surgery fixes flaws. You cannot slap some implants and/or other procedures on a perfectly normal face and expect it to change into a good ooking one. The only real flaw I can spot on OP is his high bodyfat percentage.

16 percent is high body fat percentage?

Yes I had my ears pinned and face and neck liposuction along buccal fat removal

Yyes

« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2016, 03:05:02 PM »
Nothing to nose/chin? YOu have a very good nose btw.

Nope, nothing there. My issue has always been fat tissue even though I've been relatively fit all my life

Yyes

« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2016, 03:10:45 PM »
Sorry, I'm an idiot. I just read nose part. I had small chin implant. Nothing to nose. Doctor didn't want to touch it.