Author Topic: Man Goes To Dentist To Get 3 Teeth Pulled, Dentist Pulls 32  (Read 2788 times)

Gregor Samsa

:o :o :o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1CWEa2P7gs

It's explained in the Youtube comments that the guy had authism or something and was on medicaid so the dentist saw a chance to defraud the state by doing a lot of extra work that wasn't needed just to he could charge the state more. This line of work really seem to attract all the wrong people doesn't it...

Gregor Samsa

Re: Man Goes To Dentist To Get 3 Teeth Pulled, Dentist Pulls 32
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2014, 09:17:49 PM »
Are you completely sedated when you get teeth pulled? I don't understand how someone can say that they want three teeth pulled and then the dentist goes ahead and pulls more than that without asking the patient first. That's assault in my opinion.

Tiny

• Private
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2014, 01:06:13 PM »
Are you completely sedated when you get teeth pulled?
I wasn't sedated at all.  They must have knocked him nearly out, or something

. That's assault in my opinion.
I'd say it was GBH!

LoveofScotch

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2014, 03:39:11 PM »
Does anyone know what happened to this dentist? Any real repercussions?

Reading stuff like this, and what happened to that women on Real Self, makes me wish that I had become a lawyer.

Modigliani

• Private
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2014, 03:52:30 AM »
He needs to get ALL this teeth knocked out too. What a horrible human being.

With a hammer.

overbiter

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2014, 01:50:49 PM »
If someone did this to me I would kill. I'm serious, I would just get a gun and kill the guy, making sure not to be caught of course. There's some things you just don't do, and this is definitely crossing the mark. If I lived in the US it would be easy to get a gun anyway. So that is what I would do. I wouldn't even feel bad about it.

Alue

• Private
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2014, 01:16:23 AM »
There have been a number of deaths from children being put under general anesthesia by a dentist (should have an anesthesiologist do it if you are going under).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1EP2rbFFDI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvF_fprjQkA

I'm not saying all are bad, but dentists and orthodontists seem to have a high number of sociopaths that are just in it for the money. 
Most often you see them taking advantage of children and trusting parents that want the best for their child. 

If someone did this to me I would kill. I'm serious, I would just get a gun and kill the guy, making sure not to be caught of course. There's some things you just don't do, and this is definitely crossing the mark. If I lived in the US it would be easy to get a gun anyway. So that is what I would do. I wouldn't even feel bad about it.
=3899.msg26800#msg26800

My orthodontist really damaged my face when I was in my early teens, I think it's especially bad when it's done on children who don't know any better and sometimes don't realize what had happened until the statute of limitations has run out.  There is no recourse.  You could take revenge, as you said, but odds are you will wind up in prison for at least 20 years (especially in the US).  Unless you are on your deathbed and have nothing left to lose, it isn't worth it.