Author Topic: The mad scientist Wolford  (Read 4803 times)

thinkingme

Re: The mad scientist Wolford
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2016, 11:24:15 AM »
Well, Angelina Jolie and a few other examples show that a lot of Plastic Surgery doesn't need to look artificial as you get older. You just have to do it the right way - and have a the right doctor(s).
 I have pretty good genes and started modeling at the age of 12. So there wasn't really anything wrong, but you can't blame a woman today of wanting to become better. Some women just naturally want to be the best and I did never understand why a few "luckier ones" who were dumb as >>>>> would get more things in life just because they looked a tiny bit better. Therefore Plastic S is a blessing to every ambitious woman who understood the GAME in this society and is ready to use it for her benefit-- and it also is the the Empowerment for women in a society that criticizes and judges every little imperfection in them.

Men are scared because it finally means they can't control us with phrases like" Well, wait until you lose your youth and looks" and so on. Their fear of beautiful women wants them to believe a woman has no control over her face and body and they simply need to wait until it fades.  It makes them feel better about themselves when they can't approach the hot chick in the bar due to insecurities.
 BUT TODAY WE HAVE CONTROL OVER OUR DESTINIES.
 This is one reason why on one hand they promote PS but then bash you for having it.
We do not see intelligent women on Times magazine or on TV, we see attractive women everywhere and being attractive IS POWER in society.
You can't be blamed for enjoying and loving this power and combining it with your intelligence.
Some women get hyped (Miranda Kerr) for doing absolutely nothing-- but you seriously want women to GET OVER their appearance. You tell people to accept who they are, but what if their appearance doesn't match the self image and a woman simply believes she is WAY BETTER than just extremely pretty? Maybe she thinks she is the most beautiful and wants everybody to see it too.

But it is basically just like a transgender who doesn't agree with what nature gave to him. You will not be able to get it out of his system just by telling him to BE HIMSELF. If that even means anything From the philosophical point of you.
There are some incredibly talented and intelligent ladies out there, who will not get the right recognition they deserve just because they don't look appealing enough.
Actresses and models get hyped while there are too many of them who are obviously neither interesting, nor as intellectual as some women but men date them all the time and certainly not because they are great people.

After all the trouble I have experienced with Double Jaw Surgery, i would not advise anyone to get it done for cosmetic reasons.
I am still experiencing bouts of pain after over 18 months. I can really feel that my jaw was moved too far and it interferes with my speech.
It has improved to the point that the pain is only occasionally, and the stiffness sometimes disappears, but the pain was unbearable yesterday and I can clearly feel something just isn't right. From a certain angle I got the banana face look :-) lol, that's how those long faces look that Sailer does.

I still think that Plastic Surgery is great and I never experienced any functional issues before and I probably had up to 30 surgeries, fillers etc (ALL WORTH IT)!
And at least today, I look way more of what I saw in myself than ever before. SO NO PAIN, NO GAIN, right???

But I learned my lessons and stay away from mad scientists!

i dont know ur surgeon name but maybe the all faults is ur surgeon notthe jaw surgery? if i were in usa probably go arnett gunson in germany dr zarrinbal in italymirco raffaini or etc. Yeap its still not guarenteed but less risky.

mike888miller

« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2016, 04:39:14 PM »
please forget sailer, just google his name and foundation scam

mike888miller

« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2016, 04:43:20 PM »
she does consultations for free while he charges like 800 to be honest if he was an amazing doctor i wold not care about his character, frankly most people on this board would get their surgery done by osam.a if he could guarantee an amazing outcome, but i have no idea how he sustains his palatial practice.

lazlo , if you fixate silicon with titanium screws and if you fitted it well, even better if you had it made custom i dont see when it should flip around, and on the upside you have something that is reversible.