Author Topic: Analyze my CT  (Read 785 times)

jawsaw

Analyze my CT
« on: June 21, 2016, 09:30:22 PM »
I know I need a revision. The daytime constricted airway is unacceptable. I had a follow-up home sleep study after my bimax and the results showed no signs of sleep apnea. Yay! ,

Nonetheless. Something is wrong. I want your input before I say anymore.

[attachment deleted by admin]

BlueShark7

Re: Analyze my CT
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2016, 09:36:47 PM »
Your  head looks tilted down to me during the scan. i imagine that wouldn't give an accurate representation of your airway.

jawsaw

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2016, 10:03:45 PM »
It does look that way, but I speculate that it is not tilted down, or if it is, it is slightly tilted, but not enough to warrant a new image.

To stand without a constricted feeling I have to either tilt my head up, or stand with forward head posture. It is a huge relief to stand with my head somewhat level and directly above my neck so the weight of my head is supported properly. The problem is that doing so creates a constricted feeling.

I was laying down when that image was taken. Look at the soft tissue below my chin. Look how steep my mandibular plane is. How can I get this resolved? Something is unequivocally inadequate about the results.

Would ccw help? more straight advancement?

I am at my wits end. This is most certainly not a psychological fabrication.

Vic

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2016, 09:27:40 AM »
I think you need to get another Ceph done but standing up instead of lying down. The soft tissue is even more exaggerated under your chin because your lying down, so the image doesn't show an accurate reflection

thinkingme

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2016, 12:56:44 PM »
i analyze ur ct. Just tilt up ur head not need double jaw surgery