Author Topic: Dr Z - Quality Surgeon  (Read 5533 times)

salv

Re: Dr Z - Quality Surgeon
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2016, 02:24:10 PM »
good to hear this. I'm a huge fan of dr. z and i'm ultra thankful of what he has done for me.
Literally changed my life.

This comes from a guy that already had jaw surgery, huge dissapointment. also had plastic surgery before that, huge disappointment as well.

Z gave me back confidence in doctors and, i'd say, in life.

good luck to you.

Do you mind telling me how much of an advancement did he do in each intervention? I saw the doctor a few weeks back and I'm not really sure what I should do or even what I really need. You mentioned having plastic surgery before your surgery with dr Z -was it implants?

Vic

« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2016, 03:25:06 PM »
How did you get in touch with him? Because I called his staff and they didn't speak english, so I had a hard time trying to explain that I wanted to send him pictures and talk to him before scheduling a consult...so I gave up.

It's best to email him. His email address is on his website

zygotic

« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2016, 12:53:18 PM »
Does Zarrinbal do CCW rotation?

Vic

« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2016, 12:25:31 AM »
Does Zarrinbal do CCW rotation?
Yes

Vic

« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2016, 08:29:49 AM »
Spoke to Dr Z again today, to discus his cheekbone treatment which I think I'm going to have done as well

Vic

« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2016, 01:47:01 AM »
I'd love to hear any info you have regarding this, if you may, as i plan on getting it done, also. Unfortunately, i've had to put everything on hold recently due to an upcoming, unplanned surgery.

Not got much info to be fair, just that Dr Z said he can move my cheekbones and make them show a subtle change in definition or a really maximum change in definition to show the shape I want using completely my own bone without the need for any fillers or implants. So I sent him the attached pic, because I like the shape of this guys cheekbones and that's what were going to aim for

[attachment deleted by admin]

boyo

« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2016, 01:50:22 PM »
let's be realistic here for a moment, the only osteotomy capable of giving that kind of check bone projection is modified lefort 3 and even then it depends on the shape and position of the existing bone and soft tissue type. Zarrinbal does ZSO which should only be preformed on females, not males because it feminize the cheeks.

stupidjaws

• CFO
  • The panic the vomit the yuppies networking
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2016, 04:08:55 PM »
yeah that result is not attainable unless your pre existing structure is really good

UnderMunch

« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2016, 01:13:50 PM »
good to hear this. I'm a huge fan of dr. z and i'm ultra thankful of what he has done for me.
Literally changed my life.

This comes from a guy that already had jaw surgery, huge dissapointment. also had plastic surgery before that, huge disappointment as well.

Z gave me back confidence in doctors and, i'd say, in life.

good luck to you.

Hi. Glad to hear you had good results with Zarrinbal as I'm also looking into having some surgery done with him.

However, I am not having any luck finding any results from chin wing surgeries done by him, so I was wonder if you could share yours (or someone else's) with me, either here or in a pm? It would help me a lot, thanks.