Author Topic: JAW SURGERY PROTIPS!!!!!  (Read 791 times)

Lazlo

• Private
JAW SURGERY PROTIPS!!!!!
« on: July 29, 2016, 05:27:56 PM »
JAW SURGERY PROTIPSSSSS!!

So this is literally the kindest f**king thing I can do for any of you about to undergo surgery.

You will meet the anesthesiologist. He'll talk to you. He'll be nice. He'll say some s**t you don't understand. You'll lie down and you won't remember what happens next.

Then you'll wake up. You'll be f**king out of it. Hopefully you won't have pain and you won't be nauseous like I was. But you will be f**king THIRSTY LIKE A MOTHERf**kER. Not just thirsty.

I yelled at my dad to get me an orange slurpy from 7-ELEVEN and he did so. Guy, I couldn't open my mouth too much but the nurse was fine with it and each little slurp or spponful I put in my mouth was like f**king manna from heaven.

Cindy the nurse and I then watched an episode of NORMAN REEDUS RIDES. Pretty crappy show though watchable.

And oh my god that orange slushy should be like mandatory practice post-anesthesia. Cause it's totally cooling your mouth which has been cut up in a hundred places, helps reduce swelling, it's tasty and playful.

ORANGE SLUSHY FOR THE WIN!!!!!   8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Oh and let me tell you the swellin is lowlys slowly going down and I'm falling in love what I'm seeing over and over again.

It really really paid off to be a f**king freak like I was an insist through pictures exactly what result (in the range of) I was expecting. And honestly, I felt I could have been even more communicative and expressive and demanding. I mean come on people, this is basically like hiring a carpenter to redesign a part of your f**king home --except in the case it's even more imp. YOUR BODY!!!!!!

I dunno I'm just saying we should all redefine the paradigm of this experience instead of just trusting blindly. At the same time, we may be completely wrong and luck is also a motherf**ker.

But guys, good luck to all of you. This has been such a crazy long and emotional journey I'm realizing. Even given my suberb results I can't say I won't get some more touch-ups.

LOL "touch-ups" there ain't a surgery invented that can break me!!!!

NOT.

No seriously, this s**t is freaky,

you know I know that this isn't something YOU really did but it kind of blows your mind when you realize you changed something so radically about yourself. Like I have a big f**king lower jaw and chin now. It feels kind of awesome!

meepmeepmeep

Re: JAW SURGERY PROTIPS!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2016, 05:34:50 PM »
another pro-tip: be prepared for your digestion to slow down due to anesthesia and pain meds and prepare accordingly. if you didn't bm the morning before surgery you will need to take action not too long after you wake up. even if you are on a liquid diet of pureed soup, if it goes in liquid and hangs around long enough it will come out hard. i realize this is tmi but its serious. take it from me, i learned the difficult way...

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2016, 05:38:55 PM »
another pro-tip: be prepared for your digestion to slow down due to anesthesia and pain meds and prepare accordingly. if you didn't bm the morning before surgery you will need to take action not too long after you wake up. even if you are on a liquid diet of pureed soup, if it goes in liquid and hangs around long enough it will come out hard. i realize this is tmi but its serious. take it from me, i learned the difficult way...
\

Dude, I'm just taking the pain meds cause their fun to take, I don't actually need them. And my turds have been absolutely normal from Day 1 of surgery. I've heard all the constipation stuff, don't believe it. I mean NOTHING in that area has bothered me. Digestion is going along amazing.

meepmeepmeep

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2016, 05:43:22 PM »
\

Dude, I'm just taking the pain meds cause their fun to take, I don't actually need them. And my turds have been absolutely normal from Day 1 of surgery. I've heard all the constipation stuff, don't believe it. I mean NOTHING in that area has bothered me. Digestion is going along amazing.

if you continue to take them, as you transition onto a more nutrient dense diet just be mindful of what your body is doing, or isn't doing. obviously this depends person to person. but i hand a really, really traumatizing experience the day after surgery. it led to months of pain because my surgeon didn't warn me. prior to surgery i was very strict into a paleo type diet so maybe that had something to do with it. you sound like you have a a very strong constitution so good for you :)