Author Topic: THE LAZLO CHRONICLES ---PART TWO: do not get jaw surgery!!!!  (Read 18704 times)

Lazlo

• Private
Re: THE LAZLO CHRONICLES ---PART TWO: do not get jaw surgery!!!!
« Reply #45 on: August 02, 2016, 03:46:50 PM »
Don't ask questions if you can't handle the answers. That's basic.
Taking a backhand jab at people who give opinions, when you want them, is immature.

No I know, I need your opinion as all pursuit of knowledge can be advanced through Hegelian dialectical criticism and you present a particular anti-thesis to Sinn's position and hopefully we will come to a better thesis.

Schrödingers Jaw

« Reply #46 on: August 02, 2016, 04:38:57 PM »
Good luck Lazlo, the pain is temporary but the bone will be forever.

I'm saving up for my own surgery, nothing so dramatic though, I'm going for infraorbital implants maybe fat transfers to my lis as well.

GJ

• Administrator
« Reply #47 on: August 02, 2016, 04:47:03 PM »
No I know, I need your opinion as all pursuit of knowledge can be advanced through Hegelian dialectical criticism and you present a particular anti-thesis to Sinn's position and hopefully we will come to a better thesis.

Yes, but if your surgery turns out to be well done, I think you'll bash us all and start proclaiming yourself, and Sinn, gods. That you guys combined forces to become the minotaurs of jaw surgery. lolol.

You seem to be in some battle of "I told you so" and "I picked the best surgeon!" that I can't figure out. Is this telling yourself it to believe it? Is it an ego stroke? Is it bashing the dumb peons who didn't do what you're doing?

I say this because of what you write on here and little snide backhand jabs at anyone who questions things. It's just some of the weirdest behavior I've ever seen. The stuff that isn't completely bizarre or insulting is funny!

#Narcissism
#Delusion
#Self-importance
#MinotaurJawSurgeon
#ReligionOfBone
Millimeters are miles on the face.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #48 on: August 02, 2016, 04:47:21 PM »
Good luck Lazlo, the pain is temporary but the bone will be forever.

I'm saving up for my own surgery, nothing so dramatic though, I'm going for infraorbital implants maybe fat transfers to my lis as well.

Thanks man, the pain is manageable now with hydrocodone. I mean Dr. Sinn really gave me an extreme chin and jaw.

Yeah it even looks so much different since the pics I sent to you GJ, swelling has gone down considerably now my really bad swelling came five days after, not day three.

It's serious pain, but it's manageable with HYDROCODONE.

Also, I have to say dr. Sinn did a great job with the lengthening and projection of the chin. plus bit is perfect. Airway i just checked was increased to 12 mm so he must have somehow done a s**tload of CCW. But the week I was there I saw Dr. Sinn do like basically a full face and skull transplant on this severely deformed poor little girl. Like she was a kid people would gasp seeing her because of how deformed she was. And Sinn was in OR with a Neurosurgeon and another cranio doc and him. And they went to town. So Dr. Sinn probably has MANY tricks up his sleeve that others don't i'm sorry.

I met a max fac in texas and he gasped when I told him Dr. Sinn did my surgery, he said "that dude is like a magician".

And you know, my results look pretty damn good. The only thorn in my shoe is this lingering fear that something bad was done. But hopefully I'll get down to it and find out.

You know I won't like, Plastic Surgery is some friggin AWESOME s**t!

Schrödingers Jaw

« Reply #49 on: August 02, 2016, 04:50:46 PM »
Thanks man, the pain is manageable now with hydrocodone. I mean Dr. Sinn really gave me an extreme chin and jaw.

Yeah it even looks so much different since the pics I sent to you GJ, swelling has gone down considerably now my really bad swelling came five days after, not day three.

It's serious pain, but it's manageable with HYDROCODONE.

Also, I have to say dr. Sinn did a great job with the lengthening and projection of the chin. plus bit is perfect. Airway i just checked was increased to 12 mm so he must have somehow done a s**tload of CCW. But the week I was there I saw Dr. Sinn do like basically a full face and skull transplant on this severely deformed poor little girl. Like she was a kid people would gasp seeing her because of how deformed she was. And Sinn was in OR with a Neurosurgeon and another cranio doc and him. And they went to town. So Dr. Sinn probably has MANY tricks up his sleeve that others don't i'm sorry.

I met a max fac in texas and he gasped when I told him Dr. Sinn did my surgery, he said "that dude is like a magician".

And you know, my results look pretty damn good. The only thorn in my shoe is this lingering fear that something bad was done. But hopefully I'll get down to it and find out.

You know I won't like, Plastic Surgery is some friggin AWESOME s**t!

You don't get the feeling he's getting too old, what did all this cost you?

It'll be one or two years before I can afford him or Dr. yaremchuk to take a look at my orbitals, I'm wondering if Sinn will still be a legit option by then.

Also, if you feel comfortable, you can always PM me pics and ask what I think. I can talk it out and I won't share.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #50 on: August 02, 2016, 04:55:20 PM »
Yes, but if your surgery turns out to be well done, I think you'll bash us all and start proclaiming yourself, and Sinn, gods. That you guys combined forces to become the minotaurs of jaw surgery. lolol.

You seem to be in some battle of "I told you so" and "I picked the best surgeon!" that I can't figure out. Is this telling yourself it to believe it? Is it an ego stroke? Is it bashing the dumb peons who didn't do what you're doing?

I say this because of what you write on here and little snide backhand jabs at anyone who questions things. It's just some of the weirdest behavior I've ever seen. The stuff that isn't completely bizarre or insulting is funny!

#Narcissism
#Delusion
#Self-importance
#MinotaurJawSurgeon
#ReligionOfBone

I like those hashtags except for Narcisssim and Delusion which I don't think are fair. I'm actually a very kind and giving and loving person and you know that GJ.

Anyway...I guess you're right to a degree I am having a very intense internal struggle in my life about many things and some of it is being revealed here.

Mmmm......Well Dr. Sinn came to me via Earl, and what he did with several people has been the s**t we dreamed of like the modified lefort 3 and box orbital osteotomies, and HA block and bone implantation. Dr. Sinn has done this all with zero complicataions from what I've seen, but let's wait.

But yes, I almost feel my mind won't be at rest unless I go back and have Arnett and Gunson double check my movements.

f**k i guess that's what I'll have to do. In fact I think that if you pay for a consult with those guys they'll double check your plan if you have surgery with another surgeon.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #51 on: August 02, 2016, 05:30:40 PM »
About your rants regarding bimax and "weakening of mid face", I find that people with bi-maxillary retrusion mantain the angular look even into higher, average-everyday-person levels. As a result after pictures of most maxfac surgeries look "unaesthetic". That's actually full of cope because you're not supposed to look like a MM with sub o'pry level body fat. You're supposed to hold your fat in your lower cheeks. I guess patients who complain about lower face bloatedness (after the swelling goes down of course) probably have a skewed perception of the relationship between their BF and face.

You will be completely fine. Going by the religion of the bone if a bi-max is indicated then of course it was the right decision in moving towards the perfect skull profile. Even if you need any other procedures, the bimax was still the right call anyway. All the best and have a great recovery!

Thanks VALUE LD I appreciate your encouragement. Yes the RELIGION OF BONE I like it. There will be more procedures. I wasn't born to fail baby. Yeah and actually I just notice very slightly that the upper face looks a bit smaller due to bi-max but you have to have an upper midface procedure anyway if you are truly following the path indicated by the RELIGION OF BONE.

Good luck to you as well my friend. The BONE IS THE WAY>

terry947

« Reply #52 on: August 02, 2016, 10:14:06 PM »
lazlo glad to hear youre ok. wishing you a speedy recovery. would love to see some after photos later

cheers

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #53 on: August 02, 2016, 10:16:46 PM »
lazlo glad to hear youre ok. wishing you a speedy recovery. would love to see some after photos later

cheers

thanks bro! things are speeding along somewhere! Hopefully someplace good!

molestrip

• Private
« Reply #54 on: August 03, 2016, 01:31:06 PM »
I just recall your pre-op numbers were small but I'm not certain, it was just an eyeball. We won't know until your first post-op ceph. Airways are really unpredictable like that but it almost certainly won't be bigger than before + maxillary advancement.

Your CCW in place is pretty neat though, it reduces upper airway length without uglying you in the process. Most surgeons would advance more to rotate further. I believe this is a big factor in the reason that MMAs fail today, not that anyone seems to be studying it. The few mm of reduced airway length is significant to the airway but insignificant to aesthetic. Keep us in the loop when you get the image!

Hugely jealous of your sensation return. I would love a bigger mouth too, my tongue is big like most open bites. It seems a small ridge is created in the front, at least temporarily, in those with exaggerated curve of Spee too though. My opinions are still mixed on the 3-piece.

meepmeepmeep

« Reply #55 on: August 03, 2016, 02:03:12 PM »

Your CCW in place is pretty neat though, it reduces upper airway length without uglying you in the process. Most surgeons would advance more to rotate further. I believe this is a big factor in the reason that MMAs fail today, not that anyone seems to be studying it. The few mm of reduced airway length is significant to the airway but insignificant to aesthetic. Keep us in the loop when you get the image!

@molestrip - could you explain what you are saying here a bit more? do you think that over advancement for the sake of more ccw rotation is functionally bad for the airway and aesthetic outcome? are you saying lazlo's (lazlo feel free to chime in here) linear advancement was of the smaller side but the rotation was more than normal making up for it? i know lazlo had a fairly signiifcant down graft (not sure if in the front or back or both) so i don't know how you could do an almost more stationary ccw would be possible without impaction unless the bsso not only went forward but down in order to make the bite fit. does what im saying make any sense? please advise... :)

@lazlo - glad to hear you got some healthy groceries. i know you are wanting to lose some weight but you need to get lots of protein and fat to facilitate healing. the broth is great (it should be like a jello like consistencey when cold) but don't just drink veggie juice, get full fat yogurt, add bacon grease to your soups, stuff like that. it will also keep you from absolutely loathing the fact that you are on such a restrictive diet and of course yummy stuff is comforting.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 03:48:44 PM by meepmeepmeep »

JawKid7

« Reply #56 on: August 03, 2016, 03:51:45 PM »
just hang in there, I know how difficult this surgery is
"Everyone sees what you appear to be, few experience what you really are.”

had upper jaw surgery on 5th October 2015

molestrip

• Private
« Reply #57 on: August 03, 2016, 11:03:38 PM »
@molestrip - could you explain what you are saying here a bit more? do you think that over advancement for the sake of more ccw rotation is functionally bad for the airway and aesthetic outcome? are you saying lazlo's (lazlo feel free to chime in here) linear advancement was of the smaller side but the rotation was more than normal making up for it? i know lazlo had a fairly signiifcant down graft (not sure if in the front or back or both) so i don't know how you could do an almost more stationary ccw would be possible without impaction unless the bsso not only went forward but down in order to make the bite fit. does what im saying make any sense? please advise... :)

He had a posterior downgraft. Normally that's only possible with advancement because otherwise there'd be a sharp discontinuity in the mandible. Lazlo got advancement but not enough for the large downgraft. It looks like some of it was covered with advancement and some with smoothing the discontinuity. So Lazlo could avoid the chimp look this way. Impaction is a totally different movement and is not relevant to the conversation.

@lazlo - glad to hear you got some healthy groceries. i know you are wanting to lose some weight but you need to get lots of protein and fat to facilitate healing. the broth is great (it should be like a jello like consistencey when cold) but don't just drink veggie juice, get full fat yogurt, add bacon grease to your soups, stuff like that. it will also keep you from absolutely loathing the fact that you are on such a restrictive diet and of course yummy stuff is comforting.

Mmm.. don't forget avocado pudding too!

asphyxia

« Reply #58 on: August 04, 2016, 01:24:26 AM »
My two cents : get some K vitamin asap, Thorne's research is really good,along with calcium and D vitamin, I wish I started it sooner

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #59 on: August 04, 2016, 09:06:16 AM »
My two cents : get some K vitamin asap, Thorne's research is really good,along with calcium and D vitamin, I wish I started it sooner

thanks man! you're a genius yes absolutely. you wanna know what I down like crazy!!!??

I'm doing 2 tbls of this stuff a day, it's like 50 bucks a bottle. It's butter oil (not ghee but grass fed organic butter put in a centrifugue) and fermented cod liver oil. I have 8 bottles. This is the hard core s**t!

http://www.radiantlifecatalog.com/product/butter-oil-cod-liver-oil-blend/nutrient-dense-foods