Author Topic: Dr. Steve Cohen  (Read 2032 times)

Lestat

Dr. Steve Cohen
« on: May 07, 2017, 03:34:03 AM »
I am Lestat and sometimes I feel that I want to share some of my knowledge with you.

Dr. Steve Cohen from San Diego does the Modified Lefort 3 too (for pure aesthetic reasons).

"Dr. Cohen was honored to be accepted into a fellowship in Craniofacial and Facial Plastic Surgery with Dr. Henry Kawamoto at UCLA."

Wraparoundshotgunimplant

Re: Dr. Steve Cohen
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2017, 05:43:09 PM »
I am Lestat and sometimes I feel that I want to share some of my knowledge with you.

Dr. Steve Cohen from San Diego does the Modified Lefort 3 too (for pure aesthetic reasons).

"Dr. Cohen was honored to be accepted into a fellowship in Craniofacial and Facial Plastic Surgery with Dr. Henry Kawamoto at UCLA."

Are you sure about this?

Lefortitude

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2017, 07:38:22 PM »
Purely cosmetic dosnt necissarily mean non syndromic

Lestat

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2017, 10:01:07 PM »

earl25

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2017, 07:45:18 AM »
I wouldnt beleive it until u have an in person consult. I was told by tons of docs via email they do lf3 for cosmetic only purposes. Then when u there they go its risky y not try fat or implants.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2017, 02:45:28 PM »
I wouldnt beleive it until u have an in person consult. I was told by tons of docs via email they do lf3 for cosmetic only purposes. Then when u there they go its risky y not try fat or implants.

Yeah I think Earl is right here. He probably does do it all the time for kids or even syndromic adults. But I really doubt he does or has done it for someone who just looks relatively normal. I wouldn't believe it until the doctor elaborated a specific plan for how it will be done. From what you told me Lestat he said that while he does it --you don't need it and he wouldn't do it on you. So that suggests to me he's being disingenuous about it.

earl25

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2017, 05:02:05 PM »
Yeah I think Earl is right here. He probably does do it all the time for kids or even syndromic adults. But I really doubt he does or has done it for someone who just looks relatively normal. I wouldn't believe it until the doctor elaborated a specific plan for how it will be done. From what you told me Lestat he said that while he does it --you don't need it and he wouldn't do it on you. So that suggests to me he's being disingenuous about it.

I am sure he has done lf3 before., but i doubt it was just for a regular person. i met tons of docs who told me they do lf3 on non syndrome ppl forcosmetic reasons via email then when i get there, switcheroo. in fact i had docs tell me tons of cool stuff they do  ,then when u get there "how about fat and filler"

Milli_Meters

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2017, 05:08:00 PM »
I am sure he has done lf3 before., but i doubt it was just for a regular person. i met tons of docs who told me they do lf3 on non syndrome ppl forcosmetic reasons via email then when i get there, switcheroo. in fact i had docs tell me tons of cool stuff they do  ,then when u get there "how about fat and filler"

lol.

I am sorry I do not want to divert this thread but do not want to Pm you because I reckon you get plenty of those but can you please tell me how many mms was your Bsso advancement? Really great result.

earl25

« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2017, 05:36:29 PM »
lol.

I am sorry I do not want to divert this thread but do not want to Pm you because I reckon you get plenty of those but can you please tell me how many mms was your Bsso advancement? Really great result.

bsso was 5-6mm i beleive

Milli_Meters

« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2017, 05:37:16 PM »
bsso was 5-6mm i beleive

Thank you  :)

earl25

« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2017, 07:19:51 PM »
the only 2 docs who i saw for lf3 where it was right down to buisness were wolford and sinn. turvey in person said he would do it but realy didnt want to . s

Milli_Meters

« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2017, 07:40:07 PM »
What made u prefer Sinn over Wolford? Cost?

earl25

« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2017, 06:14:47 PM »
What made u prefer Sinn over Wolford? Cost?

cost, also sinn answered every question with details