Author Topic: Infraorbital rim implant result  (Read 15532 times)

Lestat

Re: Infraorbital rim implant result
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2016, 04:30:20 AM »
Baldguy posted pics last year and complained exactly about that.

It was also baldguy who told me about that but maybe he is an exception who knows. I mean the orbital rim is not touched during a zso, or?
« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 05:09:17 AM by Lestat »

jawpocalipse

« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2017, 12:05:38 PM »
-can filler replace the need of infraorbital rim implant?
- is infraorbital rim and malar eminence somewhat the same thing?

stupidjaws

• CFO
  • The panic the vomit the yuppies networking
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2017, 02:49:31 PM »
-can filler replace the need of infraorbital rim implant?
- is infraorbital rim and malar eminence somewhat the same thing?

i'm having a "facial analyis" do asess the firt issue. i think i still have a pretty significant orbital rim defciciency that i am treating pretty decently with fillers. i'm also thinking myofunctional treatment helped. i specifically asked before paying the service is opting for fillers long term is a good strategy in my case. i'll see and i'll let you know. the filler i use is "MACROLANE", very heavy.

jawpocalipse

« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2017, 03:28:19 AM »
i'm having a "facial analyis" do asess the firt issue. i think i still have a pretty significant orbital rim defciciency that i am treating pretty decently with fillers. i'm also thinking myofunctional treatment helped. i specifically asked before paying the service is opting for fillers long term is a good strategy in my case. i'll see and i'll let you know. the filler i use is "MACROLANE", very heavy.

how much of filler do you put under eyes and how long does it last?
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 03:43:05 AM by jawpocalipse »

stupidjaws

• CFO
  • The panic the vomit the yuppies networking
« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2017, 06:54:38 AM »
how much of filler do you put under eyes and how long does it last?

tbh it is the part where it lasted less. it lasts ages in my jaw and chin but in that area i put a bit put appearently it vanished soon. this is why i specifically asked this question when ordering an analysis i want to hear their input: is treating my "mild" upper midface deficiency with strong fillers a solid option or is it awaste of time and should i focus on orbital rim implants or other surgical techniques??? i'll let you know as soon as i'll receive it.

From my experience i only injected once there and it didn't last much compared to other areas, but the first time it's always tricky.

Jilkster

« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2017, 11:25:33 PM »

Who is doing your facial analysis?

tjarrr

« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2017, 06:32:13 PM »

Which doctor are you going to in order to have the macrolane injections? I've been using hyaluronic acid fillers for 4 months and have never even heard of macrolane--a quick google search shows it's used a lot in breast augmentation procedures though.