Author Topic: Search for a New World of PS Part 1 LAZLO STRIKES!  (Read 8956 times)

Lazlo

• Private
Search for a New World of PS Part 1 LAZLO STRIKES!
« on: August 17, 2016, 08:03:06 PM »
kkk
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 09:44:29 AM by Lazlo »

MrFox

Re: Search for a New World of PS Part 1 LAZLO STRIKES!
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2016, 11:27:09 PM »
Agreed, jaw surgery on its own doesn't change much.

Lestat

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2016, 12:45:44 AM »
Come on Lazlo we are very curious! Show us some before and after pictures! You can also block out your identity.

The Quest for Aesthetics

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2016, 08:00:49 PM »
Why not just custom ct scan implants for jaw-chin, brow-lateral orbital rim and infraorbital-cheek? Just look at some of the before and afters for jaw-chin with Eppley, Yaremchuk and Terino. Why go through all this bulls**t when the solution is a hair's breadth away?

UnderMunch

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2016, 09:32:04 AM »
No amount of plastic surgery will help you get rid of that little sissy without self confidence that's in your head.

Besides that, with the amount of procedures you're talking about, it will be super obvious that you had plastics done and seem weird /artificial. Just like those cheap nose jobs from the early 80s. You can just tell.

Completely agree: It seems like a lot of you guys genuinely have severe body dysmorphic disorder, and are being unfairly cynical towards yourselves and your appearance, and even worse towards others looks as well. Like, is it really that bad?

I already know you're going to come for me, and say that I'm being ignorant because I don't know just how ugly you are, or how much bullying you experienced in school, or how many people have rejected your advances because you look like a "potato", or that I'm just some feel good hippie, with his head stuck in the sand. Whatever. If you can't get over that s**t, then you're not cut out for life in general.

Yes, we live in the 21st century, but plastic surgery isn't at the point where you can change the structure of skull or facial bones significantly.

And just admit it. What you guys want is to look like somebody else entirely, not a slightly improved version of yourselves, which is what plastic surgery and jaw surgery can actually offer today, without having you look like a one of those "Hollywood wives" or Michael Jackson minus the skin bleaching.

You're never going to find a "New World of PS", you're just gonna find more disappointment and not "beauty" or self-confidence.

The damage that sites like lookism and sluthate have done to people is beyond comprehension. Those sites should to be shut down asap.

David_D

• Private
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2016, 10:11:00 AM »
So dudes and dudettes. I mean while there's a certain bit of swelling and s**t that has to be reduced I'm like wow results of
jaw surgery have been "okay" like maybe I'd rate this procedure a B-/C+ cause its noticeable to me and a few friends but it's nothing revolutionary. Also, it only brought my chin in balance with my upper lip and nose didn't give me the Jason Statham thing at all.

So now I'm realizing I need a bigger set of goals cause I want dramatic change. In my sights now: chin wing, modified lefort WITH augmentation of HA paste on brow and orbital rim. And a motherf**kin rhino. Let's make this thread about people and the procedures that let to radical change. Jaw surgery in itself is not much.

As someone who has had two-jaw surgery, sliding genio, rhinoplasty, midface lift, lip lift, fat grafting, chin pad resuspension, eye ptosis repair, and neck lift, I think that plastic surgical procedures can make a big difference in appearance.  There are generally, I think, trade-offs.  In some procedures I evaluated that I improved one thing, and other issues emerged out of that.  In other cases, my assessment is that the improvement was straight-forward.  For instance, with orthognathic surgery, I saw the improvement only, as my baseline condition was a very large underbite and, I think, a very, very long face.  Any accumulation of soft tissue related to boney reduction was incomparable with the magnitude of improvement.

I do think that there may be a problem when someone associated their identity with their current appearance, and imagines that out of a new appearance, another identity will emerge.  At the same time, I do understand that individuals may evaluate and interact with other differently based on their physical appearance.

As for me, I have a list of things I'd like to handle.  I've assessed that they are handle-able by some procedure or another.  What I cannot do is to acquire the specific attributes that another person has.  I can only impose certain changes on my own body.  I can widen my palate and contour my bone and suspend soft tissue in certain ways, subject to the parameters of my own body.

I don't agree with the evaluation that plastic surgery cannot make a significant difference.  I think that people can find that changes occur to them as highly significant.  And, as with anything, it's all in the eyes of the beholders.  At the same time, I would recommend individuals not to conflate identity with aesthetic appearance.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2016, 03:36:05 PM »
As someone who has had two-jaw surgery, sliding genio, rhinoplasty, midface lift, lip lift, fat grafting, chin pad resuspension, eye ptosis repair, and neck lift, I think that plastic surgical procedures can make a big difference in appearance.  There are generally, I think, trade-offs.  In some procedures I evaluated that I improved one thing, and other issues emerged out of that.  In other cases, my assessment is that the improvement was straight-forward.  For instance, with orthognathic surgery, I saw the improvement only, as my baseline condition was a very large underbite and, I think, a very, very long face.  Any accumulation of soft tissue related to boney reduction was incomparable with the magnitude of improvement.

I do think that there may be a problem when someone associated their identity with their current appearance, and imagines that out of a new appearance, another identity will emerge.  At the same time, I do understand that individuals may evaluate and interact with other differently based on their physical appearance.

As for me, I have a list of things I'd like to handle.  I've assessed that they are handle-able by some procedure or another.  What I cannot do is to acquire the specific attributes that another person has.  I can only impose certain changes on my own body.  I can widen my palate and contour my bone and suspend soft tissue in certain ways, subject to the parameters of my own body.

I don't agree with the evaluation that plastic surgery cannot make a significant difference.  I think that people can find that changes occur to them as highly significant.  And, as with anything, it's all in the eyes of the beholders.  At the same time, I would recommend individuals not to conflate identity with aesthetic appearance.

Exactly brah no dysmorphia here, just trying to be my best with some of the great techniques we have today. I could stop now and be happy, but why not a little more edge? Right bra?

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2016, 03:38:42 PM »
Completely agree: It seems like a lot of you guys genuinely have severe body dysmorphic disorder, and are being unfairly cynical towards yourselves and your appearance, and even worse towards others looks as well. Like, is it really that bad?

I already know you're going to come for me, and say that I'm being ignorant because I don't know just how ugly you are, or how much bullying you experienced in school, or how many people have rejected your advances because you look like a "potato", or that I'm just some feel good hippie, with his head stuck in the sand. Whatever. If you can't get over that s**t, then you're not cut out for life in general.

Yes, we live in the 21st century, but plastic surgery isn't at the point where you can change the structure of skull or facial bones significantly.

And just admit it. What you guys want is to look like somebody else entirely, not a slightly improved version of yourselves, which is what plastic surgery and jaw surgery can actually offer today, without having you look like a one of those "Hollywood wives" or Michael Jackson minus the skin bleaching.

You're never going to find a "New World of PS", you're just gonna find more disappointment and not "beauty" or self-confidence.

The damage that sites like lookism and sluthate have done to people is beyond comprehension. Those sites should to be shut down asap.

Not at all brah! You're cool.  I lay tons of hot chicks. Looking like a goer doesn't give you a huge advantage with the ladies you gotta just be f**king cool and assertive and fun and the girls love fun. Just ask GJ his roster of hot chicks is off the richter regardless of jaw surgery or no jaw surgery. I ain't no lookism dude with all this incel and copcel talk --all that is f**king moronic. It's just about having fun with your life there's some great s**t out htere to make it better.

JawKid7

« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2016, 03:39:17 PM »
who said jaw surgery would make you look like jason statham? jaw surgery is to treat dental deformities not to make you look like some s**t hollywood star
"Everyone sees what you appear to be, few experience what you really are.”

had upper jaw surgery on 5th October 2015

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2016, 03:39:57 PM »
Why not just custom ct scan implants for jaw-chin, brow-lateral orbital rim and infraorbital-cheek? Just look at some of the before and afters for jaw-chin with Eppley, Yaremchuk and Terino. Why go through all this bulls**t when the solution is a hair's breadth away?

brah implants look pretty fake to me. I knew Eppley, Yaremchuck, and Terino all day long even consulted with them. Determined it's not for me. Dr. Y. does some worldclass eye stuff though I'll say that. We don't have the perfect solutions yet, and I don't like what implants do long term sorry.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2016, 03:40:36 PM »
who said jaw surgery would make you look like jason statham? jaw surgery is to treat dental deformities not to make you look like some s**t hollywood star

why so angry brah? just chill. you're not part of the solution you're part of the problem.

JawKid7

« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2016, 03:44:59 PM »
why so angry brah? just chill. you're not part of the solution you're part of the problem.

not angry at all just stating facts. Explain how I'm apart of the problem bro
"Everyone sees what you appear to be, few experience what you really are.”

had upper jaw surgery on 5th October 2015

The Quest for Aesthetics

« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2016, 06:00:34 PM »
brah implants look pretty fake to me. I knew Eppley, Yaremchuck, and Terino all day long even consulted with them. Determined it's not for me. Dr. Y. does some worldclass eye stuff though I'll say that. We don't have the perfect solutions yet, and I don't like what implants do long term sorry.

Why do they look fake though? I mean how is it possible to distinguish between bone and implant material through soft tissue when all that we can see from the outside is whether it is solid underneath? Also I think we've both seen implant results, particularly in the orbital rim and jaw-chin area that don't look fake at all.

The Quest for Aesthetics

« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2016, 09:07:57 PM »
Listen, the expert on this board is Earl and he hates implants and I know why. They don't integrate so they always stay somewhat visibly foreign. Orbital area some implant work looks good. But there's always risk of infection with implants. Honestly, I see it happpen way too much. Oh well if you like implants go for it. Until they can make osteoconductive inducive i.e. bone implants i'll stay with grafts, my own bone moved and grown and maybe HA. I just don't like on implants for conceptual, ideological, spiritual, aesthetic and medical reasons. You like them go for it. But on this board we're mostly trying to grow our own bone .

I completely understand and get what you are saying. At this point I'm not trying to challenge you on why you personally don't like implants, now that you've clarified that. What I am trying to do is work out *why* you don't like implants based on the experience that you've had over the last few years, particularly in collecting information that most of us are unable to obtain. Most of these reasons are completely clear, such as the risk of infection. However, others are less clear. In particular, you say that you think that they look fake, so what I'm trying to probe is the reasons for why they look fake when implants are just another solid material under soft tissue. This is particularly useful in helping me decide on which course I (and probably others) want to take, as I have not yet done so.

stupidjaws

• CFO
  • The panic the vomit the yuppies networking
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2016, 04:39:00 AM »
Are you compensating for something?! With that wanna-be zyzz attitude..

Anyway, you won't get the look you want by any means of surgery. You'll look fake. that coupled with your pseudo alpha BS talk. good luck with that, 'bro'.

If you have any more insults to hurl at me, shove it, if you live in Europe lets meet and talk without all that internet tough talk. 193cm 91kg and hands bigger than a toilet seat cover.

wooooow so scary....your face must look like a toilet too!