Author Topic: Search for a New World of PS Part 1 LAZLO STRIKES!  (Read 8955 times)

stupidjaws

• CFO
  • The panic the vomit the yuppies networking
Re: Search for a New World of PS Part 1 LAZLO STRIKES!
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2016, 05:58:04 AM »
I'm not aware of any correlation between hands and facial apperance. however there is one between hands and another body part.
anyway, I thought you were a nice guy stupidjaws.

is it neccesary that you jump onto the insult waggon aswell? I was just saying that because some guys here seem super tough and brave, I'd like to talk to them face to face. Most people won't insult that much then. I'm sure you can understand.

i am a nice guy, i think you must understand lazlo is facing a tough recovery now so his emotional state isn't ideal. he needs support, not threats!

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2016, 10:47:50 PM »
can we all just please get along.

also if you're a hot chick you can send me nudies pm. (not sexist, i actually need pheremones to alleviate pain and you'd be helping me out with a nice pic of your juicy ass) actually milf-bods are hot too so don't censor yourself or rule yourself out by any means.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2016, 02:05:52 PM »
can we all just please get along.

also if you're a hot chick you can send me nudies pm. (not sexist, i actually need pheremones to alleviate pain and you'd be helping me out with a nice pic of your juicy ass) actually milf-bods are hot too so don't censor yourself or rule yourself out by any means.

This has been amazing. Thank you so much for the overwhelming female response. I had no idea there were so many hotties reading these forum pages! Thanks again, I can assure you I was indulgent and focussed appreciating everyone of these great nude selfies. It's helped my recovery tremendously!

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2016, 07:23:38 PM »
He looks weird. What is it that makes him look so weird? Who was his surgeon?

I agree, but I'm wondering if we'd still think so if we saw him hanging out in real life base reality? I mean like he'd probably just seem like a very chiselled good looking dude right? I think the angles on him are too severe, like everything from the tip of the mouth to the cheekbones etc. --could have been rounded off more. Also he's had like what a TON of work. That's gotta do something too.

meepmeepmeep

« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2016, 08:26:28 PM »
to me it almost looks like his maxilla is still too far back and his top front teeth are SEVERELY tipped to compensate. bad look. maybe some filler under the nose and in the philitrum/top lip to make up for bone? just a WILD guess. also his forehead/frontal bone/lateral orbitals are very narrow compared to the exaggerated cheekbones which just isn't what usually occurs in nature.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2016, 10:12:32 PM »
to me it almost looks like his maxilla is still too far back and his top front teeth are SEVERELY tipped to compensate. bad look. maybe some filler under the nose and in the philitrum/top lip to make up for bone? just a WILD guess. also his forehead/frontal bone/lateral orbitals are very narrow compared to the exaggerated cheekbones which just isn't what usually occurs in nature.

i dunno about the cheekbone comment, i mean there is a ton of variation in nature. None of these folks had plastic surgery. I agree with the teeth being tipped. I'm just not sure the other stuff is that "UNNATURAL". It may be unusual and unique but i wonder if we'd spot it immediately. How the face moved too would probably be a factor. :

[attachment deleted by admin]

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2016, 02:48:15 PM »
Yes I agree with you on all points.

But each person is different. I have unnaturally very thick skin in most of my face, so my bone movements need to be a bit larger to show up as I don't think I follow the 3mm:1mm ration of bone to flesh movement --i.e. you have to move me 3mm to show up as 1mm on my actual head.

But still, fillers and fat I think are something you DEFINITELY should consider as an overlay over the osteotomy or implant. After 30 the facial fat atrophies and you get hollowed out in some places. Also surgery creates trauma which causes fat atrophy.

In the near future they'll have more precise techniques for fat. I thin kfiller works well right now as it is. Stupidjaws filler results are perfect. 

MrFox

« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2016, 03:50:55 PM »
I really like the guy's face (Sailer patient not human ken doll), only problem is that his nose doesn't look masculine to match the other features but whatever.

If they are implants then they do look big but the cartilage will shrink so maybe it's an over correction, assuming Sailer puts that much thought into it.

I think the reason that the photos look creepy and unnatural is because of the bad Photoshopping, they even photoshopped his eyes but at least they made him look symmetrical.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 11:49:02 PM by MrFox »

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2016, 12:21:11 AM »
i would say this is probably 20 years away for it to be around at your local plastic surgeon's office since there are issues around growing your own cartilage that fast and s**t. Okay maybe, maybe really optimistically 15 years. Too late for me, but whatever read it and weep. you 20 year olds will still be relatively "young" to take advantage.

http://www.cnet.com/news/3d-printed-nose-implant-ready-for-trials/

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2016, 12:52:22 AM »
also....

do you think this guys results are awesome? or just whatever

http://www.rhinoplastyonline.com/photo-gallery-men.html

disabledmaxilla

« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2016, 04:43:11 AM »
Lazlo, with all due respect, I disagree with your take on facial implants.

While I'm 100% with you that some chin and jaw angle implants can look unnatural and have many complications like shifting (this is actually very usual with jaw angle implants) that doesn't mean that all types of implants are trash.

In fact, as far as the orbital rims are concerned I think that implants is the best way to go (even Earl wanted some more augmentation after his modified LeFort III, if I recall correctly).

The actual problem with facial augmentation using implants aren't implants themselves, but everyone's different facial structure. There are very few people that have this type of thin face with very little facial fat, which is the optimal facial structure for implants. That's the reason why implants don't work for everyone.

Most results online are s**t, but do not forget this result from Dr. Terino. The use of a wraparound jaw implant here is effective because the patient had a thin face post-operatively.

Dr. Eppley + Dr. Yaremchuk have designed tons of facial implants and I'm sure that if you have the facial structure I'm describing , you can have good aesthetic outcomes from them.

I wish you luck with your recovery and the rest of your surgeries.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2016, 07:57:07 PM »
wow that result is so good. thanks for your well wishes. I do sort of agree implants can produce great results. But yeah it may just be a personal psychological issue about them. I dunno why, just not for me.

The Quest for Aesthetics

« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2016, 04:24:28 PM »
Lazlo, with all due respect, I disagree with your take on facial implants.

While I'm 100% with you that some chin and jaw angle implants can look unnatural and have many complications like shifting (this is actually very usual with jaw angle implants) that doesn't mean that all types of implants are trash.

In fact, as far as the orbital rims are concerned I think that implants is the best way to go (even Earl wanted some more augmentation after his modified LeFort III, if I recall correctly).

The actual problem with facial augmentation using implants aren't implants themselves, but everyone's different facial structure. There are very few people that have this type of thin face with very little facial fat, which is the optimal facial structure for implants. That's the reason why implants don't work for everyone.

Most results online are s**t, but do not forget this result from Dr. Terino. The use of a wraparound jaw implant here is effective because the patient had a thin face post-operatively.

Dr. Eppley + Dr. Yaremchuk have designed tons of facial implants and I'm sure that if you have the facial structure I'm describing , you can have good aesthetic outcomes from them.

I wish you luck with your recovery and the rest of your surgeries.

It actually amazes me how people are willing to pay thousands of dollars worth of invasive surgery, that will change the entire bone structure of their face, in order to look better; but yet don't drop down to 8-10% bodyfat (for males). That will not only most likely improve that person's looks tenfold compared to the surgical alteration, but is also needed to provide the aesthetic result that the patient seeks in the first place!!! Utterly mind boggling. 

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2016, 04:36:22 PM »
It actually amazes me how people are willing to pay thousands of dollars worth of invasive surgery, that will change the entire bone structure of their face, in order to look better; but yet don't drop down to 8-10% bodyfat (for males). That will not only most likely improve that person's looks tenfold compared to the surgical alteration, but is also needed to provide the aesthetic result that the patient seeks in the first place!!! Utterly mind boggling.

agreed, but many people don't have the underlying bone structure not matter how skinny or low bodyfat they get, that kid above has very low bodyfat but his face still sucks until the implants were added.

The Quest for Aesthetics

« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2016, 09:51:18 PM »

agreed, but many people don't have the underlying bone structure not matter how skinny or low bodyfat they get, that kid above has very low bodyfat but his face still sucks until the implants were added.

Yes very true. But judging from the custom jaw work that I've seen, the vast majority of patients are hindered in their aesthetic outcome due to their facial tissue (most commonly with the 'bloated jaw' look). I am a firm believer in the 'optimising-bodyfat-percentage (and other variables) before-making drastic-surgical- decisions' route  ;)