Author Topic: I got some xrays and more pics. Thoughts?  (Read 1221 times)

jaw

I got some xrays and more pics. Thoughts?
« on: November 09, 2016, 04:12:10 PM »

slidinggenio

Re: I got some xrays and more pics. Thoughts?
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2016, 04:41:30 PM »
Your head looks really uptilted in those pictures.

jaw

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2016, 06:05:28 PM »
Your head looks really uptilted in those pictures.

I know and i  think i always do that. not sure why

ditterbo

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2016, 07:13:38 PM »
Man I wish I was starting off where you are at.. I probably wouldn't have done anything at all. I could see how maybe the maxilla and jaw are equally recessed but not in any severe way...??  I know you're already pretty committed to bimax, so take my opinion with a grain of salt.  If you're just straight up trying to max out your aesthetics I guess bimax would help your profile. 

jaw

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2016, 01:47:00 PM »
Man I wish I was starting off where you are at.. I probably wouldn't have done anything at all. I could see how maybe the maxilla and jaw are equally recessed but not in any severe way...??  I know you're already pretty committed to bimax, so take my opinion with a grain of salt.  If you're just straight up trying to max out your aesthetics I guess bimax would help your profile.

Yeah, I'm trying to max out my aesthetics. I feel like just some advancement of both would help and then rhinoplasty & otoplasty would leave me with decent facial aesthetics. Just really worried about how it will turn out.

jaw

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2016, 04:09:43 PM »
Does anyone have info on what I could do for my eyes?

I'm extremely worried they'll be even more deep set after surgery and even tilt downwards.