Author Topic: Dr Yaremchuk  (Read 15279 times)

NY76

Dr Yaremchuk
« on: November 15, 2016, 06:00:54 PM »
Has anyone had any experience with custom implants with Dr Yaremchuk?

Schrödingers Jaw

Re: Dr Yaremchuk
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2016, 12:53:09 AM »
Bumping this for a general discussion on the man.

Here is some general info: https://www.realself.com/find/Massachusetts/Boston/Plastic-Surgeon/Michael-Yaremchuk

He is quite experienced and has a good reputation and he runs a blog found here: https://www.dryaremchuk.com/blog/

He's interesting to me because he has a lot of experience and knowledge regarding eye surgery. Although I've only seen the results on his website  Lazlo mentioned his results were very good. If anyone has met him or any of his patients feel free to chime in.

The Quest for Aesthetics

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2016, 01:08:34 AM »
Well we know that he's great with implants, and we know that he's transformed the appearance of patients in a way that I've never seen some aside from several le fort 3 cases. We also know that he can be trusted with his eye work too. I wonder whether anybody here has seen any of his before/after results that aren't available online.

Schrödingers Jaw

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2016, 01:40:20 PM »
Well we know that he's great with implants, and we know that he's transformed the appearance of patients in a way that I've never seen some aside from several le fort 3 cases. We also know that he can be trusted with his eye work too. I wonder whether anybody here has seen any of his before/after results that aren't available online.

Can I ask you how we know all those things?

I'm not being snarky, I am genuinely thirsting for information. I have aesthetic eye problems and Dr. Y was recommended... yet I don't learn much about his practice no matter how much I google.

NY76

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2016, 03:29:52 PM »
I have met him.  He seemed to be a good honest man.  I am a female and interested in custom jaw and chin implants.  I am still debating between Dr Yaremchuk and Dr Eppley, and who is better at the specific craft.  Not many surgeons do this type of surgery and Dr E and Dr Y seem to be the top two.  Dr Yaremchuks before and afters seem more impressive to me, my fear is he is older between 65-75 if I had to guess and I fear with age reflexes, motor skills, vison ect all fail and is he still competent to preform the surgery as well as he has.

Schrödingers Jaw

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2016, 10:09:56 AM »
I have met him.  He seemed to be a good honest man.  I am a female and interested in custom jaw and chin implants.  I am still debating between Dr Yaremchuk and Dr Eppley, and who is better at the specific craft.  Not many surgeons do this type of surgery and Dr E and Dr Y seem to be the top two.  Dr Yaremchuks before and afters seem more impressive to me, my fear is he is older between 65-75 if I had to guess and I fear with age reflexes, motor skills, vison ect all fail and is he still competent to preform the surgery as well as he has.

Oh really, when did you meet him and did you see any of his other work besides jaw+chin implants?

earl25

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2016, 11:40:15 AM »
some ppl over at missj forum had. to be honest i havent seen many incredibly amazing transformations from him.

top implants guys or guys who do implants often custom or not are
dr. yarmechuck,
dr. ramirez
dr. terino (hes very old not sure if hes still around)
dr. binder
dr. ceydeli
dr. perenak
dr. eppley

there are others im sure but those are the ones off the top of my head

molestrip

• Private
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2016, 12:42:01 PM »
His reviews on realself aren't that great. Dr E seemed nice, a bit odd personality. I think implants in general aren't well liked by patients, regardless of surgeon. I would hold off as long as you can before considering them. In my opinion, the sweet spot for this kind of procedure is in your 50s or earlier if technology gets good enough.

ppsk

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2016, 04:08:57 PM »
some ppl over at missj forum had. to be honest i havent seen many incredibly amazing transformations from him.

top implants guys or guys who do implants often custom or not are
dr. yarmechuck,
dr. ramirez
dr. terino (hes very old not sure if hes still around)
dr. binder
dr. ceydeli
dr. perenak
dr. eppley

there are others im sure but those are the ones off the top of my head

Earl i was hoping to get access to missj forums a while back and even wanted to pay for access but i was basically more or less told to f**k off by missJ.....

anyway since you've actually been on there for some time; have you EVER seen a great result from implants?

earl25

« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2016, 04:50:29 PM »
Earl i was hoping to get access to missj forums a while back and even wanted to pay for access but i was basically more or less told to f**k off by missJ.....

anyway since you've actually been on there for some time; have you EVER seen a great result from implants?

yes but it really depended on the starting point and deficiency. alsomost of the out of this world results were from dr ramirez.. there was a guy with a screen name vap who had a amazing result

ascolta

« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2016, 05:22:45 PM »
Dr Yaremchuk is careless and mercenary from my experience. I would avoid him, and implants in general

The Quest for Aesthetics

« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2016, 05:54:53 PM »
Dr Yaremchuk is careless and mercenary from my experience. I would avoid him, and implants in general

There's really no other choice in most cases

Lestat

« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2016, 04:19:09 AM »

What the heck is missjforums? And why is there no access?? Can anyone explain please?

ppsk

« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2016, 03:03:27 PM »
What the heck is missjforums? And why is there no access?? Can anyone explain please?

plastic surgery forum

its a closed community it would seem

NY76

« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2016, 06:40:17 PM »
I worry with Dr Yaremchuks age, he is getting up there.  I have read both good and bad on him.  I saw Dr. Eppleys youtube and reminded me of a mad scientist, yet when I spoke with him he seemed lack luster and not enthusiastic at all.  I fear greater asymmetry with customs.  I am mostly lacking in the prejowl area, I might just go a prejowl custom carved.  Has anyone had experience with prejowl implants?