Author Topic: Dr Yaremchuk  (Read 15281 times)

ppsk

Re: Dr Yaremchuk
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2017, 12:33:09 PM »
Here's the photo BTW of the guy who went to Yaremchuk and then had fat grafting with Coleman: https://screencast.com/t/xmZMF0NrP

holy s**t he paid to have someone undo all the work he had done and then turn him into a fat bloke

unbelievable

Onyx

« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2017, 01:08:38 PM »
Poor man, we like to think that BDD doesn't exist because so many (British) doctors label aesthetic orientated males with that label but it does exist. Look at all the human male ken dolls. Dr Y made him look so handsome.

girl

« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2017, 04:36:40 PM »
Poor man, we like to think that BDD doesn't exist because so many (British) doctors label aesthetic orientated males with that label but it does exist. Look at all the human male ken dolls. Dr Y made him look so handsome.

Agree about the British doctors and their BDD mania (and it's the same for females as well). Thing is, Coleman is known for overfilling without telling the patient. He probably just wanted a small amount of fat but woke up to a nightmare. I had the same thing happen to me so really, it was the doctor's fault in his case, I mean who would do such a thing even if the patient did ask for it...

stupidjaws

• CFO
  • The panic the vomit the yuppies networking
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2017, 06:19:13 PM »
FAT GRAFT SUCKS; NEVER DO IT. i can't stop saying this. i'm glad mine resorbed at 100%

Lestat

« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2017, 10:43:47 PM »
FAT GRAFT SUCKS; NEVER DO IT. i can't stop saying this. i'm glad mine resorbed at 100%

Do you also think that the fat that takes does not last/is not permanent?

girl

« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2017, 11:44:42 PM »
https://www.realself.com/question/york-facial-implants-big

Another result of Yaremchuck's including several 'revisions' done by him. Poor lady.

PloskoPlus

girl

« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2017, 04:35:56 AM »
Most people probably won't be a 'this'. "A broken clock is right twice a day"

ditterbo

« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2017, 05:58:30 AM »
that guy on realself also has said his upper lip/smile doesn't work as well anymore, presumably from the cheek implants.

tjarrr

« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2017, 06:23:35 PM »
https://www.realself.com/question/york-facial-implants-big

Another result of Yaremchuck's including several 'revisions' done by him. Poor lady.

What are you talking about? She looks great. Plus, we don't even know what she looked like beforehand because she didn't include before photos.  Don't know if she's experiencing swelling still but perhaps the malar implants are just slightly too big but she still looks good.

ditterbo

« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2017, 10:34:23 PM »
What are you talking about? She looks great. Plus, we don't even know what she looked like beforehand because she didn't include before photos.  Don't know if she's experiencing swelling still but perhaps the malar implants are just slightly too big but she still looks good.

The augmented areas themselves look OK, but  I see nerve damage in her lower right half lip (not 100% on that b/c it's just 1 photo), a restricted and uneven ear-to-ear smile, and probably much bigger buccal corridors from than she had pre-op.

BTW, in her realself review, she says she hated the results and wants a revision to shrink everything.

PloskoPlus

« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2017, 05:35:57 PM »
Well a max fac told me that "muscles like to be next to bones". Yet even as he professed his hate for implants, he suggested small custom implants to me for someone else to do.

ben from UK

« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2019, 01:27:36 PM »
I have met him.  He seemed to be a good honest man.  I am a female and interested in custom jaw and chin implants.  I am still debating between Dr Yaremchuk and Dr Eppley, and who is better at the specific craft.  Not many surgeons do this type of surgery and Dr E and Dr Y seem to be the top two.  Dr Yaremchuks before and afters seem more impressive to me, my fear is he is older between 65-75 if I had to guess and I fear with age reflexes, motor skills, vison ect all fail and is he still competent to preform the surgery as well as he has.

Dr. Y. is an artist, dr. E. is a scammer. Never go to E.

Dutcherhatcher

• Private
« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2019, 03:30:18 PM »
Dr. Y. is an artist, dr. E. is a scammer. Never go to E.
Do you have a basis for this claim? This is a pretty serious one.

I thought about going to him if my Jaw need camouflage for symmetry.

Lefortitude

« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2019, 07:24:41 PM »
I actually disagree that E is a scammer.  I think he just has a unique philosophy, in that he lets the patient have almost full control of what kind of augmentation they want.  I kind of like the laissez-faire approach he takes and how open-minded he is about aesthetic modifications.  I've also seen a number of decent results from him, and a number of not so decent ones.  I see him as an innovator and love seeing what kind of weird interesting s**t he's doing to his patients.  That said, id never let him touch me.