Author Topic: Dr Yaremchuk  (Read 15277 times)

ben from UK

Re: Dr Yaremchuk
« Reply #60 on: September 23, 2019, 12:13:07 PM »
Almost all surgeons have bad reviews. Most patients who write reviews are the ones that aren't satisfied. The remaining reviews are either posted by the company or bought reviews, and then there are a couple of very happy patients that write positive reviews.

Reviews don't say much. Some surgeons don't have review pages.

To think that with such complex surgeries on faces, there wouldn't be any negative reviews, is naive. But I just don't like E.'s style. This whole 'creating a model face' is misleading. You can't completely change someone's phenotype without getting an unnatural looking face, you have to work based on phenotype, otherwise you get very strange results. Only in rare cases someone's phenotype is changed with good endresult. I think SJ was such a case, although he said he did have alot of fillers, so I don't completely trust him.

Bowie

« Reply #61 on: September 23, 2019, 12:35:10 PM »
Almost all surgeons have bad reviews. Most patients who write reviews are the ones that aren't satisfied. The remaining reviews are either posted by the company or bought reviews, and then there are a couple of very happy patients that write positive reviews.

Reviews don't say much. Some surgeons don't have review pages.

To think that with such complex surgeries on faces, there wouldn't be any negative reviews, is naive. But I just don't like E.'s style. This whole 'creating a model face' is misleading. You can't completely change someone's phenotype without getting an unnatural looking face, you have to work based on phenotype, otherwise you get very strange results. Only in rare cases someone's phenotype is changed with good endresult. I think SJ was such a case, although he said he did have alot of fillers, so I don't completely trust him.

Very good points and yes his speal about creating a male model look is arguably unethical but we all know what a salesman he is. I saw another photo of the guy I posted earlier without swelling and he actually looked good.

One problem with me is that there will still be some cartilage in my cheeks which hasn't ossified so won't show up on a CT scan, I hope either Dr Eppley or Dr Yaremchuk can work around that somehow.

ahamis

« Reply #62 on: December 15, 2019, 11:21:21 PM »

One problem with me is that there will still be some cartilage in my cheeks which hasn't ossified so won't show up on a CT scan, I hope either Dr Eppley or Dr Yaremchuk can work around that somehow.

Why not trying cartilage ‘implants’ again? How long did they last?

ben from UK

« Reply #63 on: December 16, 2019, 05:34:26 AM »
Why not trying cartilage ‘implants’ again? How long did they last?

It resorbs.