Before/After Photos > Overbites

Overbite surgery tomorrow! Final pictures and thoughts

<< < (4/4)

CCW:
Do you have before and after cephs?

kjohnt:
Movements in mm?  Sorry if I missed it.

Icy:

--- Quote from: CCW on March 05, 2017, 03:30:46 PM ---Do you have before and after cephs?

--- End quote ---

Hey! I'm still waiting for my orthodontist's office to mail me, I'm going in again on Thursday so I'll ask again then. I have some discolouration from the braces that needs addressing, so I have a few more follow up appointments.

--- Quote from: kjohnt on March 13, 2017, 12:07:43 AM ---Movements in mm?  Sorry if I missed it.

--- End quote ---

If I remember correctly, it was 5mm lower forward with downward rotation, and upper 3 mm forward and down. :)

CCW:
How are you getting your braces off so soon? Usually they stay for 6 months after the surgery, but I guess your bite was solid basically straight away.

Icy:

--- Quote from: CCW on March 13, 2017, 11:38:44 AM ---How are you getting your braces off so soon? Usually they stay for 6 months after the surgery, but I guess your bite was solid basically straight away.

--- End quote ---

Hi CCW! I had my braces on for quite a while pre-surgery, and my teeth moved really fast! 6 months on there's been no issues. I think my fast recovery and minimal swelling helped a lot! ^_^

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version