Author Topic: The Best European Surgeons  (Read 1077 times)

Dan274

The Best European Surgeons
« on: December 06, 2016, 02:04:49 PM »
Good Evening all,

I hope you are well!!

Long time reader, first time poster.

I recently went for a consultation with Sailer as I had deemed him as 'the best' surgeon in Europe, I was completely sold on the idea but having looked at the before/ after more so I do worry that he may try to do a drastic change (one thing I am worried about. To give you a full picture, I don't hate the way I look (I've never really had a problem with women) but my jaw isn't square, I don't have any cheekbones and I hate don't like having my photo taken that much.

I am looking at having an implant to my jaw, chin and cheekbones in order to gain that facial symmetry that is quite desired in todays world. However, I am stuck in which surgeon to go for. I am sure you will agree with me that you can spend endless hours and hours researching and feel like you're getting nowhere!

So, who do you feel would be the best surgeon in Europe for the job? I have saved enough for Sailers budget and I believe he is the most expensive so budget isn't a huge issue. More so who is going to be able to offer facial symmetry but keep me natural looking (i.e I don't want to go back to work and be looked at in a funny way - if that makes sense).

Thanks in advance!!

CCW

Re: The Best European Surgeons
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2016, 02:41:43 PM »
You should consider Gunson in California if you can afford Sailer. He's probably the best in the world but costs about half as much as Sailer. He's your guy for the job, OP.

http://www.arnettgunson.com/

Dan274

Re: The Best European Surgeons
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2016, 02:12:45 PM »
Thanks all for your posts, CCW I will check him out thanks for the link!

@recessed everything, the quote was in the region of 40k (swiss francs) that's without any movement and purely aesthetic. If you want functional as well (moving the jaw forward) then you can double perhaps treble that. Each case is individual as they have some which cost 20odd thousand that go up to 40k+.

Thanks all!