Author Topic: US vs Europe Surgeons for Bimaxillary  (Read 1062 times)

Dan274

US vs Europe Surgeons for Bimaxillary
« on: December 20, 2016, 11:19:40 AM »
Hey,

I am considering having Bimaxillary surgery as my jaw (although not too bad) is pulled back, and so along with noticeably bad breathing in my nose and bad sinuses, my jaw lacks definition and does aesthetically impact my look.

My question is, I have a budget of around £25,000, give or take (GBP) and I am in a position where I could get surgery in either Europe or USA.

Does anybody have any recommendations as to whether I should be looking in the US or Europe? I have consulted with Sailer however decided not to go with him, I have been considering Raffaini but I haven't seen many from the US so wondering if anybody has any experience or recommendations?

My surgery is both for functional and aesthetic and so it's important for me to consider a doctor who is very well versed in aesthetics (I may consider cheekbone surgery, too).

Thanks in advance

MrFox

Re: US vs Europe Surgeons for Bimaxillary
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2016, 11:32:05 AM »
you won't afford Sailer with that but could go to Prof. Federico Hernández in Spain, I would trust him.

Vic

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2016, 11:37:21 AM »
I wouldn't go to Sailer for bi-max anyway even if I could afford it. It sounds like your from the UK mate, so it's best going with a surgeon in Europe, closer to home for follow up appointments

stupidjaws

• CFO
  • The panic the vomit the yuppies networking
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2016, 12:42:08 PM »
you should talk to a guy called "the quest for aesthetics"