Author Topic: Anyone got more information on this result?  (Read 5252 times)

ppsk

Anyone got more information on this result?
« on: January 13, 2017, 05:17:26 PM »
while searching surgeon names and prices, i stumbled across this picture being posted on sluthate of all places:

moronic SH comments are not important, but of course there was no information given on who/what/where

I tried google searching the image, didnt come up with anything. Hoping someone here has seen it and knows more.

Lazlo

• Private
Re: Anyone got more information on this result?
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2017, 10:14:27 PM »
while searching surgeon names and prices, i stumbled across this picture being posted on sluthate of all places:

moronic SH comments are not important, but of course there was no information given on who/what/where

I tried google searching the image, didnt come up with anything. Hoping someone here has seen it and knows more.

can't really see it mate --can you enlarge it a bit or make it clickable to a larger file size?

Milli_Meters

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2017, 12:23:20 AM »

Lestat

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2017, 01:25:03 AM »
Looks like one of S. results. I am pretty sure.

ppsk

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2017, 04:15:53 AM »
Looks like one of S. results. I am pretty sure.

S?

Sailer?

Vic

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2017, 07:45:50 AM »
Looks like one of sailers implant jobs. if it's not Salier, I would like to know where he got his Rhino done

ditterbo

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2017, 09:40:02 AM »
That guy looks nothing like before, has to be sailer.

Lord-of-the-Cartilage

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2017, 10:41:41 AM »
At first I thought that it could be one of Sailer's patients that is on his website (guy with the glasses) but the guy in these photos had a very large humped nose before surgery where as that person didn't.

I think it could very well be a Sailer patient but if so then it is the most impressive one I have ever seen.

Where did you find these photos? The guy posted them without disclosing who his surgeon was?

I am MrFox, GJ I argued with you and was probably very disrespectful because I was angry, and drunk but that's another story, at the time. I respect that this is your site and as such you hold the right to judge what is or isn't acceptable.  I understand if you ban me again, surely I don't agree but I accept that this is your house so to speak and I am a guest.

Trust me, I am not looking to start trouble but I can't masquerade as a stranger.

Regarding the scooped noses, a moron in his clinic photoshopped his patients to look softer, more feminine and "healthy" looking, (i.e. Amateur skin smoothing). Sailer's nose aesthetic is in line with this guy's results. He often puts implants on the nose bridges to make them look stronger.

I just want to get this information out there. GJ like I said, I am fine with you banning me if you wish but please don't delete my post, people are spouting misinformation regarding Sailer's Photoshopping, I want to counterpose this with the truth.
We all come on here to become more informed patients.

Harvest, Harvest, Wherever You May Be; I Am the Lord of the Cartilage, Said He.

Lestat

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2017, 10:50:59 AM »
Welcome back Mr.Fox I missed you!!  :) ;) :D 8)

Lord-of-the-Cartilage

« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2017, 11:07:15 AM »
Welcome back Mr.Fox I missed you!!  :) ;) :D 8)
I missed you 🍀😜💎

ppsk

« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2017, 04:12:19 PM »
At first I thought that it could be one of Sailer's patients that is on his website (guy with the glasses) but the guy in these photos had a very large humped nose before surgery where as that person didn't.

I think it could very well be a Sailer patient but if so then it is the most impressive one I have ever seen.

Where did you find these photos? The guy posted them without disclosing who his surgeon was?

I am MrFox, GJ I argued with you and was probably very disrespectful because I was angry, and drunk but that's another story, at the time. I respect that this is your site and as such you hold the right to judge what is or isn't acceptable.  I understand if you ban me again, surely I don't agree but I accept that this is your house so to speak and I am a guest.

Trust me, I am not looking to start trouble but I can't masquerade as a stranger.

Regarding the scooped noses, a moron in his clinic photoshopped his patients to look softer, more feminine and "healthy" looking, (i.e. Amateur skin smoothing). Sailer's nose aesthetic is in line with this guy's results. He often puts implants on the nose bridges to make them look stronger.

I just want to get this information out there. GJ like I said, I am fine with you banning me if you wish but please don't delete my post, people are spouting misinformation regarding Sailer's Photoshopping, I want to counterpose this with the truth.

Like i said in the OP, i was searching for other information when i stumbled across this on "sluthate" of all places. It wasnt the guy in the photo who posted it, it was someone reposting it commenting on how transformative it was, and I have to agree.

If it is a Sailer job, i think this leads credence to the idea that he actually gets good results that are then ruined by whoever is handling his media photoshopping the s**t out of the results. There is nothing uncanny valley or alien looking about this result, thats for sure.

GJ

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2017, 05:50:55 PM »

I didn't delete any of your posts.

The problem is you made a threat to take down my site. Seriously, you're lucky I have patience, because I should ban you immediately for that (and creating a 2nd account), but I am going to give you a last chance, against my better judgment.

If you want to blend in and share your experience, cool. If you want to just promote Sailer for no good reason (share your result?, etc?), bash mods from other websites, and accuse mods of promoting specific surgeons when that's never happened, then you'll find the same fate as Mr. Fox. I really don't care if you were drunk, and if you use Tor to sign up for a new account I'll ban you immediately. I see you trying to log on over and over in the mod log.

This is a website for jaw surgery information. It's not a website for fanboys to promote. If you had a good (or bad) result with a surgeon you're welcome to share it and let people decide for themselves. We think Sailer is s**t based on the photos he posts on his website, so deal with it. We haven't seen anything to the contrary, so just deal with it and stop talking people up for the sake of it or whatever agenda you have. You talk like a complete lunatic -- "I know his work when I see it", "I love his work" etc. This isn't art. It's a surgery and serious business. You're a danger to patients talking up a lunatic like Sailer.
Millimeters are miles on the face.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2017, 11:40:51 PM »
Fetishizing this f**king result is lame.

UKMaxfac

« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2017, 07:45:36 AM »
id bet money thats not a sailer job

That guy is Brazilian and im sure he got it done in Brazil

Lord-of-the-Cartilage

« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2017, 12:00:19 PM »
I didn't delete any of your posts.

The problem is you made a threat to take down my site. Seriously, you're lucky I have patience, because I should ban you immediately for that (and creating a 2nd account), but I am going to give you a last chance, against my better judgment.

If you want to blend in and share your experience, cool. If you want to just promote Sailer for no good reason (share your result?, etc?), bash mods from other websites, and accuse mods of promoting specific surgeons when that's never happened, then you'll find the same fate as Mr. Fox. I really don't care if you were drunk, and if you use Tor to sign up for a new account I'll ban you immediately. I see you trying to log on over and over in the mod log.

This is a website for jaw surgery information. It's not a website for fanboys to promote. If you had a good (or bad) result with a surgeon you're welcome to share it and let people decide for themselves. We think Sailer is s**t based on the photos he posts on his website, so deal with it. We haven't seen anything to the contrary, so just deal with it and stop talking people up for the sake of it or whatever agenda you have. You talk like a complete lunatic -- "I know his work when I see it", "I love his work" etc. This isn't art. It's a surgery and serious business. You're a danger to patients talking up a lunatic like Sailer.

GJ first of all thank you for giving me another chance.

If you put yourself in my position of being a happy patient of that surgeon, reading criticisms from people who haven't had surgery or even consulted with him would probably irk you too. People rave about Arnett and Gunson whom haven't even had surgery with them, why am I not allowed to support Sailer?

I did share my photos to members that asked but I don't want to do that publicly, at least we hold that in common.

I had a good conversation with the other site owner by email, I was completely in the wrong and apologized profusely, that person accepts that and thanked me for contacting them about the incident.

Most of us are unhappy regarding our appearance on here, some more than others, I need to address other parts of my face. I also have functional problems that I try to alleviate with alcohol instead of muscle relaxants. I don't want pity and am not stretching for excuses but if I were in your position then I would find my actions more understanding, although they were unforgivable.

I have only had surgery with Sailer, he is my only point of reference when discussing surgery but I also say good things about other surgeons if I like the look of their work.

GJ you said that I put patients in danger by glamorising Sailer, (ok paraphrasing) what danger would they be put in by going to Sailer? Maybe I'm wrong and he is dangerous, he operated on me for 14 hours I wondered whether that was unethical.

I am quite obsessed with his erm I don't know for lack of a better word I will say ideology, that the whole face can be transformed to extreme lengths, which is pretty much taboo to utter in England lest discuss that with a UK doctor. I like very harsh, angular and severe looks, which is his aesthetic. That is why I am a Sailer fanboy. I won't have future surgery with him, he is too expensive but I respect him.

I am on my mobile phone internet instead of wifi, that is how I rematerialised.
Sorry about threatening the site, like I said I was out of my head on different types of alcohol and that was a really childish thing for me to say, only the members would suffer if that were to ever happen. I would never want that.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 12:29:27 PM by Tightrope »