Author Topic: Perfect female face  (Read 10271 times)

PloskoPlus

Re: Perfect female face
« Reply #45 on: February 26, 2017, 01:49:13 AM »
^ f**k that fat b*tch.

none of these chicks are as hot as Hilary Rhoda. And all you German queers don't know s**t except for your weird tranny fantasies.
Terry Farrell is another one.
Good looking men and women look the same. They should look like hunters and this is exactly what catwalk models look like (who do you think looks better? Cats and foxes or rabbits? Wolves or deer?).
Athletic bodies, low set "killer" eyebrows, strong jaws, big cheekbones. Basically what our Paleolithic ancestors looked like. They had bigger craniums and jaws than any modern human. Agriculture ruined humanity. My hunch is that this is where "garden of Eden" legends come from.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #46 on: February 26, 2017, 02:19:37 AM »
Good looking men and women look the same. They should look like hunters and this is exactly what catwalk models look like (who do you think looks better? Cats and foxes or rabbits? Wolves or deer?).
Athletic bodies, low set "killer" eyebrows, strong jaws, big cheekbones. Basically what our Paleolithic ancestors looked like. They had bigger craniums and jaws than any modern human. Agriculture ruined humanity. My hunch is that this is where "garden of Eden" legends come from.

Truth. + 1

Vic

« Reply #47 on: February 26, 2017, 05:33:18 AM »
Anyone been on this website before:

www.womenlargejaw.com

Milli_Meters

« Reply #48 on: February 26, 2017, 06:53:13 AM »
Anyone been on this website before:

www.womenlargejaw.com

;D yes! Used to frequent it from 2007 - 2010. Many random large jawed women posted there l

kjohnt

« Reply #49 on: February 26, 2017, 03:01:16 PM »
Loving this model-of-the-moment's face in motion

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEd4JzDPMAh/

Tell me, do you guys find her too masculine?

Her bone structure is flawless in all three dimensions.  You have good taste.

ppsk

« Reply #50 on: February 26, 2017, 03:43:51 PM »

You keep saying that good looking men and women look the same, but I do not think that is true.

If it were, good looking men would make exceptionally passable transsexuals and getting feminization surgery wouldnt be such a concern for those people, and yet it is.

If you put a wig and makeup on arnold schwarzenegger or jason momoa, they would not suddenly look like women. Their faces are exceptionally masculine, and humans are a dimorphic species.

I will agree tentatively that there are some features of the face that are commonly regarded as being "masculine" or "feminine" are in fact neither and belong to the good looking people in both sexes, like projecting jaws and strong cheekbones, etc.

buzzhead

« Reply #51 on: February 26, 2017, 05:38:56 PM »
She does look like a 14 year old boy in my opinion.