Author Topic: Would ZSO or fat grafting benefit someone who has high cheeks but lack projectio  (Read 2886 times)

velociraptor19

Would ZSO or fat grafting benefit someone who has high cheek bones but lack projection?

Typically to bring out a mid face, my cheeks are wide and high set from the front but they look a little sunken in I have slight nasobial folds. Looking for a not so invasive procedure on this because I'm already doing jaw surgery, but want to bring out my cheeks anterior projection.

Onyx

Look to Rodrigo Alves to see what fat grafting or fillers in the cheeks can do for you.
Just forget it, they will never be a substitute for bone structure, all the surgeons that are using them for this purpose give a bad name to aesthetic surgery as they churn out such unnatural results.

If you have high cheekbones then a ZSO will obviously give you a higher cheekbone look than if someone with low cheekbones had the same procedure, but at the end of the day it will still only move the lower portion of your cheekbone foward which in fact would make your cheekbones appear lower than before.

velociraptor19

His cheeks don't look good. I'm guessing implants are out of the question as well? The ZSO as you said will make my cheeks appear lower. Fat transfer seems to be a hit or miss with unpredictable results. Like I said mine are prominent and high just wish for more anterior projection.

Lestat

I noticed that there are people always asking the same f**king questions...

They are either too lazy to search the forum, don't know how to use it, or lastly... they don't want to search.

So, before you ask a question, search on the forum for an answer. If you don't find it, search again. If you still can't find it... search again! (i know... I'm repeating myself!) And then if you don't find it, open a new thread.

This is one of Lestat's threads regarding your question:
http://jawsurgeryforums.com/index.php?topic=6104.0

velociraptor19

I noticed that there are people always asking the same f**king questions...

They are either too lazy to search the forum, don't know how to use it, or lastly... they don't want to search.

So, before you ask a question, search on the forum for an answer. If you don't find it, search again. If you still can't find it... search again! (i know... I'm repeating myself!) And then if you don't find it, open a new thread.

This is one of Lestat's threads regarding your question:
http://jawsurgeryforums.com/index.php?topic=6104.0

Once again someone on this forum acts like an asshole when someone tries to ask a question. You have f**king 70 threads open and you're getting mad at me for asking a question? Your thread does not even answer what I'm asking. Go harass someone else.

I specifically asked, will it help someone who already has high cheek bones but lacks forward projection. Do NOT tell me or anyone else on this forum that they don't have a right to make a thread. You have so many open asking the same questions. But I'm asking something completely different.

I also mentioned fat grafting and fillers. I have searched, was not able to find an answer.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 12:37:48 PM by velociraptor19 »

Onyx

I would only go for implants, implants that are custom printed or carved by a skilled surgeon such as Dr Y, Dr T, or Dr R. If you don't know who those surgeons are then pm, we don't want their prices to rise even higher from our free publicity.

usedtobepretty

Would ZSO or fat grafting benefit someone who has high cheek bones but lack projection?

Typically to bring out a mid face, my cheeks are wide and high set from the front but they look a little sunken in I have slight nasobial folds. Looking for a not so invasive procedure on this because I'm already doing jaw surgery, but want to bring out my cheeks anterior projection.

Have u considered cheek lift?

Vic

Will a ZSO stretch the skin underneath your eyes?