Author Topic: should i stick to this surgeon ?(rx included)  (Read 776 times)

thefatguy

should i stick to this surgeon ?(rx included)
« on: March 23, 2017, 05:58:25 PM »
hi,

today i had my second appointment with my surgeon and the day i got the sleep apnea results, let's first start about sleep apnea, he tells me that i do 5 apneas per hour and that for him is nothing and that i should not get bimax but only lower jaw advancement, i insisted about the maxilla movement because my father have developed apnea with age so why should i risk, he tells me that after the sarpe surgery we will see if i should get bimax...

what he wants to do with me is firstly

get braces and do sarpe and in the same time while doing sarpe do 4 wisdom removal then wait 6 months
then after those 6 months to see if i really need bimax or only lower jaw adv. with genioplasty
duration of treatment 2 years( when i hear 2 years i want to get genioplasy and call it a day)

i asked him also about CCW movement so it reduces my mid face, and he tells me it wouldn't look very good, can anyone from here confirm that i don't need CCW ?

and should i agree with him and get only lower jaw or insist on maxilla movement also ? if i get 5 aph at 21 why should i risk not to get bimax..

whats your opinion on all of this ? my aim is max aesthetics with weak chance of getting OSA

[attachment deleted by admin]

thefatguy

Re: should i stick to this surgeon ?(rx included)
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2017, 09:17:01 AM »
bump/.... any help would be appreciated