Author Topic: Does anyone know how much Dr Wittenberg charges for bimax?  (Read 916 times)

johnnyg12

Does anyone know how much Dr Wittenberg charges for bimax?
« on: March 22, 2017, 04:34:45 PM »
I have asked them through email twice and was told they would need to consult me and all of this stuff. I don't want to waste time just going to consult him and his price is not something that's within my budget. Anyone talk or consult with him? My bite is fine, but I need this surgery to bring up my recessed jaw and advance my maxilla.

PloskoPlus

Re: Does anyone know how much Dr Wittenberg charges for bimax?
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2017, 04:46:23 PM »
I have asked them through email twice and was told they would need to consult me and all of this stuff. I don't want to waste time just going to consult him and his price is not something that's within my budget. Anyone talk or consult with him? My bite is fine, but I need this surgery to bring up my recessed jaw and advance my maxilla.
If your bite is fine, and not because you had camouflage orthodontics, I doubt he would operate on you.

johnnyg12

Re: Does anyone know how much Dr Wittenberg charges for bimax?
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2017, 05:37:21 PM »
If your bite is fine, and not because you had camouflage orthodontics, I doubt he would operate on you.

They told me "There are other ways to achieve a jaw balance without jaw surgery" I'm not sure what that is, implants I'm guessing. They did not flat out deny though. I have just emailed again because I just caught that.