Before/After Photos > Underbites

DJS + Genio results Australia

<< < (2/3) > >>

petebite:

--- Quote from: Milli_Meters on May 19, 2017, 05:53:30 AM ---Cheers! A quick follow up - do you recall during what stage(like which months) most sensation started returning ?

Thanks.

--- End quote ---

I can't really recall, maybe 2-3? I think what happens is that you get used to the reduced sensation rather than it getting better. After a year people are probably just adjusted to what sensation they have left.

CCW:
The eye area was the biggest improvement. Your face looks fuller and healthier now. Good result.

Milli_Meters:

--- Quote from: petebite on May 19, 2017, 11:29:18 PM ---I can't really recall, maybe 2-3? I think what happens is that you get used to the reduced sensation rather than it getting better. After a year people are probably just adjusted to what sensation they have left.

--- End quote ---

Thanks again. Yeah you are partially right but tbh if you had some glaring numb spot you would notice.  Good to see a happy ending . Enjoy your new smile/occlusion.

Jilkster:

--- Quote from: CCW on May 20, 2017, 06:42:53 AM ---The eye area was the biggest improvement. Your face looks fuller and healthier now. Good result.

--- End quote ---

Sorry for being off topic, did you get my pms? The personal message system seems to be off.

CCW:

--- Quote from: Jilkster on May 20, 2017, 02:45:28 PM ---Sorry for being off topic, did you get my pms? The personal message system seems to be off.

--- End quote ---
You don't have a recessed maxilla and you don't need any operations and should't get anything done.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version