Author Topic: Energy  (Read 1076 times)

Duncanm383

Energy
« on: May 21, 2017, 08:58:22 AM »
When did most of you get your full energy back? I'm almost 5 weeks but still so tired. Thanks!

Lazlo

• Private
Re: Energy
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2017, 01:14:30 PM »
I would say at 8 weeks energy was back. If the weather is nice go for some short walks every day, listen to music you like and drink lots of cold slushy drinks --i lived on those during recuperation.

Soreface88

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2017, 05:03:56 PM »
I'm just under three weeks and I'm still pretty knackered if I do much (my job is pretty labour intensive so I expect not to go back for a couple of weeks yet at least).  Endless milkshakes have helped though (and stopped me from losing much weight, jury out on whether that's a good or bad thing!) it doesn't help that when I'm out of my normal routine my body clock gets way out of sync so I suspect that I won't actually feel back to normal until I've been back at work for a week or two (although I suspect the first week will be hell!)

UKMaxfac

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2017, 04:49:36 AM »
I would say at 8 weeks energy was back. If the weather is nice go for some short walks every day, listen to music you like and drink lots of cold slushy drinks --i lived on those during recuperation.

How do you feel now? Would you say the results were worth it?