Author Topic: Need Advice for Optimizing Face  (Read 57 times)

LCM9001

Need Advice for Optimizing Face
« on: April 25, 2024, 02:36:26 PM »
I'm looking to leverage surgeries to improve the way that I look.

I'd like to optimize the best that I can the way that I look with the most reliable procedures possible.

I think I'd like to go the route of implants only and a genioplasty for added chin height, however, if certain osteotomies were more likely to give me a substantially better outcome, I'm open to learning more and considering those as well.

I'm not open to anything that would require long-term braces though.  Invisalign is totally fine.  However, I'm 34, so I'm not looking to wear braces.

I know that I obviously need to get a revision rhino (this would be a 4th surgery).  I think that would be best to do after some initial procedure(s) so it fits any changes made to the size and shape of my face.

I'll also do a hair transplant to improve my hairline but would save that for last as it's more of an icing on the cake.

Here is a link to pictures that include my face, an x-ray from an orthodontic appointment and 3D pictures of my skull from a 3D CT Scan I got: https://imgur.com/a/mB8eUPt

If I need to include any other images or information just let me know.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to look and provide advice!

mediumdrinkofwater

Re: Need Advice for Optimizing Face
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2024, 02:17:05 PM »
you had three prior rhinoplasty surgeries?

LCM9001

Re: Need Advice for Optimizing Face
« Reply #2 on: Today at 12:39:53 PM »
you had three prior rhinoplasty surgeries?

yes, unfortunately, I shouldn't have touched it after the first one.

Even after my first, which was decent enough, I still didn't feel confident in the way that I looked but this was years ago and never considered getting other surgeries.

I know I'm never going to look like a movie star/model/whatever, that's fine, I'm just taking the approach that I want to optimize what I have.

I think the nose will have to come after any implants since it will need to fit my face.

I've seen some really level headed and considerate responses on this forum so hoping to get some feedback.