General Category > Aesthetics

Lets discuss: eye area

<< < (3/3)

kavan:

--- Quote from: tim06 on November 20, 2017, 01:56:32 PM ---Just the eyebrows and makeup changed, why do you think women would spend so much time on it. The right make up and eyebrows can make a huge difference.

--- End quote ---

No idea how this comment relates to the one i made.

ForeverAloneDude:

--- Quote from: kavan on November 20, 2017, 09:49:05 AM ---You keep on referring to 'plastic surgery', you need 'plastic surgery', you want to know which 'plastic surgery' books to read.

What you need to do is recognize that plastic surgery and maxillo-facial surgery are 2 different venues, the latter with primary focus on BONE CUTTING and rearrangement of bones.

Plastic surgery FIRST or main priority is only relevant to people where it can 'mimic' some of the bone displacements in max-fax. For example IF jaws are misalligned and significantly so, the first venue of correction is max-fax.

Although you might need plastic surgery, there is no way to tell from your written content IF it's actually max fax which you need to do first to set the ground work for for what PS venue is aimed at improving.

Discussion about 'wondering' about procedures or if they are 'worth it' goes NO WHERE in the absence of any VISUALS that would allow others to cross reference if these wonderings apply to what ever you might or might not have.

That said, I would ask you IF you've even ever consulted with a max fax. Your best bet for any constructive advice on here is to put up a photo of a CEPH.

--- End quote ---

Yes I'm looking for max-fax and other stuff too though. Also you're right. I'll wait until I get an opportunity to get a consult with a CEPH and come back. Fair enough.

I mean, usually when people's bone structure is great, they don't need it and the minor plastic surgery procedures would just be fine tuning. Not my case, sadly.

The Quest for Aesthetics:
The eye area is very very complicated to assess for all but those with the best eye for this stuff, because there are just so many variables and misconceptions by people that think they know what they're talking about.

ForeverAloneDude:

--- Quote from: The Quest for Aesthetics on November 26, 2017, 06:53:59 AM ---The eye area is very very complicated to assess for all but those with the best eye for this stuff, because there are just so many variables and misconceptions by people that think they know what they're talking about.

--- End quote ---

So I'm wondering. What is your opinion/take on this?

Framboise:
Eyes are supported by the maxillary. Small maxillary : droopy eyes

I'm very sceptical because, even if you have a SARPE, the eyes area don't change.
I thought that myofunctional therapy worked if you began it before 8.

IMO this is not the same woman at all. Obviously. (just compare the ears)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version