Before/After Photos > Overbites

Results. Bimaxillary plus genioplasty. I am one of the oldest on this forum

(1/3) > >>

Langpam:
This video shows how happy I am with my results. My husband also speaks about his reaction.

This surgery definitely changed my life!

https://vimeo.com/256391377

kavan:

--- Quote from: Langpam on February 22, 2018, 02:21:52 AM ---This video shows how happy I am with my results. My husband also speaks about his reaction.

This surgery definitely changed my life!

https://vimeo.com/256391377

--- End quote ---

WOW!!!! Astounding results in form and function.

Lazlo:
Did you have any permanent numbness afterwards?

How was the recovery?

Did you have to wear braces?? before or after or both? how long were you in braces for?

Langpam:

Posted by: Lazlo
« on: February 22, 2018, 02:48:04 PM » Insert Quote
Did you have any permanent numbness afterwards?

How was the recovery?

Did you have to wear braces?? before or after or both? how long were you in braces for?

Response:
No permanent numbness.

It was Surgery First, followed by two years in Invisalign

uj:
langpam, thanks for sharing! I have some questions, if it's not too much trouble.

From your other thread,

--- Quote from: Langpam on December 25, 2014, 10:24:49 AM ---My advancement was 12mm and yes I did have genioplasty.
I can't be more precise about how much the maxilla was advanced and how much the mandible as I never asked that question.

--- End quote ---

* Was the counterclockwise rotation from anterior impaction only, or did you have posterior downgrafting as well? How many mm?
* Did he tell/show you or give you a copy of the plan (how many mm and in what direction everything would be moved) before? (I'm guessing from the above that you didn't get specifics.) Were you given any of your records after?
* Did he ever ask you about/did you ever discuss aesthetics?
* Did you ever have any numbness/altered sensation, and if so how long did it take to resolve?
* Were follow ups included until you finished orthodontic treatment (over 2 years, from your surgery in November 2014 until your update in February 2018)? When were your follow ups (at 1 week, 1 month, etc.), and how many did you have?
* Did you ever email or call him afterward? Were you able to contact him easily after surgery?
* I've always wondered about testimonials: at what point/when did he ask you to make one? Were you given any incentive to do it?
* I hope it's OK to post here, but are you smiling in these pictures?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version