Author Topic: I am seeing a maxfac soon, please help me to decide which surgeries i need  (Read 2966 times)

onercek

I am in my early twenties, and i want to get surgery, i consider that my face is or has grown downwards instead of the forward direction, and nowadays i feel like my face is melting, seriously, i need your honest advice. I want to become a gl guy. I attach pics to let people see them and try to help me without making fun of it, please.

I have noticed recently that my facial assymmetry is increasing due to the lack of infraorbital rim bone and also my sclera show, and it is even more noticeable, idk why. I should say that since my 14s or 13s i had been wearing braces more or less during 1 year, nearly 2 and until last december i worn retainers, then I decided to take them away, even my fixed lower retainer, and now I don't use them anymore, since i listened to Mike Mew, with all of the tongue on the roof thing, so my face doesn't grow downwards anymore.

I am aware that I would need infraorbital rim augmentation (or modified lefort 3 if it could be to not camouflage this by an implant), double jaw surgery, rhinoplasty, genioplasty and zso. But maybe some degree of rotation to the left or to the right and/or even ccw rotation of i don't know what bone, maybe maxilla and lower jaw, and also an impaction due to my long face and some widening of my face :(

Thanks beforehand!

PICS:
https://prntscr.com/ilj05q
https://prntscr.com/ilj056
https://prntscr.com/ilj08g
https://prntscr.com/ilj03d
https://prntscr.com/ilj07m
https://prntscr.com/ilj08f

haven

• Private
I don't know what you think you see, but I don't see anything wrong lookin about your face. You're a handsome dude. No homo. If you're doing it to look more appealing to girls - reality is there's always gonna be better looking people than you and guys are always at a disadvantage when it comes to dating.

kavan

• Global Moderator
1: Consider posting all your photos on one link so all those tabs don't have to be open to look at your pics.

2: QUESTION??? Are you coming from a website where any male who doesn't look like a male model is considered inherently flawed and 'needs' the surgeries you think you need for yourself?  It's looking that way.
Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.

Lefortitude

no need for surgery.  jaws are balanced. features are balanced.  no surgery is indicated.

Framboise

You look good. Do nothing

onercek

1: Consider posting all your photos on one link so all those tabs don't have to be open to look at your pics.

2: QUESTION??? Are you coming from a website where any male who doesn't look like a male model is considered inherently flawed and 'needs' the surgeries you think you need for yourself?  It's looking that way.

1. Ok i didn't know what was the protocol, i am new here sorry

2. Yes, but i find myself flawed not like many actors and models. I have too many flaws to consider myself decent seriously.

onercek

I don't know what you think you see, but I don't see anything wrong lookin about your face. You're a handsome dude. No homo. If you're doing it to look more appealing to girls - reality is there's always gonna be better looking people than you and guys are always at a disadvantage when it comes to dating.

I want to do it for myself aswell, i don't find me attractive at all, idk what pics are you seeing by the way, since I don't even have success with any kind of girl. Becoming a better version of myself will help me to get the things i aim for

onercek

no need for surgery.  jaws are balanced. features are balanced.  no surgery is indicated.

i don't think so, my face is too long, and I lack of a lot of forward growth, that includes infraorbital, maxilla, chin, etc.

haven

• Private
I want to do it for myself aswell, i don't find me attractive at all, idk what pics are you seeing by the way, since I don't even have success with any kind of girl. Becoming a better version of myself will help me to get the things i aim for

Bro you look fine. Trust. Looks will only get you so far. What you need to also have is a personality. If you're lacking in that department, spending thousands of dollars to move your bones or insert s**t into your face won't change that.

My chin is a bit recessed and I've contemplated getting a genioplasty. Do I need it? That's subjective. Most people I've asked including surgeons say I don't really need it. I don't consider myself to be an unattractive dude as I am and have never had issues attracting girls over the years, since I have a serviceable personality.

kavan

• Global Moderator
You are good looking enough. You don't need the surgeries you think you need. You have all the ear marks of a member of a 'male model wannabe, I'm ugly because I don't look like a male model' website highly populated with addlepated immature males. Key tell tale earmark being your 'awareness' that you 'need' all those surgeries. Another one being your insistence you still need them despite being told here that you don't.

Your case resolves to: 'I've become aware by a bunch of circle jerking fappers to Gandi that I need all these surgeries to get girls'. You won't get much validation here for that s**t because we are cutting down on the population of cross pollinators from those types of sites.

That said, either the maxfax you are about to visit OR maybe a Gandi fapper on Lookism can better advise you on what surgeries you need to get more girls.

onercek

You are good looking enough. You don't need the surgeries you think you need. You have all the ear marks of a member of a 'male model wannabe, I'm ugly because I don't look like a male model' website highly populated with addlepated immature males. Key tell tale earmark being your 'awareness' that you 'need' all those surgeries. Another one being your insistence you still need them despite being told here that you don't.

Your case resolves to: 'I've become aware by a bunch of circle jerking fappers to Gandi that I need all these surgeries to get girls'. You won't get much validation here for that s**t because we are cutting down on the population of cross pollinators from those types of sites.

That said, either the maxfax you are about to visit OR maybe a Gandi fapper on Lookism can better advise you on what surgeries you need to get more girls.

I am not a validation seeker or what you want to call me, I only want to look good aesthetically speaking, btw my op says it all, neither have I posted that I want to be called gl since I'm not, but on purpose, I went to this forum to try to become better looking, without any intention of looking for any kind of sugarcoating any objective opinion, searching for real advice of surgeries, since I am on the aesthetics part of this forum. But, anyways thanks for dedicating your time to reply to this thread.

kavan

• Global Moderator
Aesthetically speaking you DO look good. That is what our forum members are telling you.

When you say your 'op says it all', well you are asserting that you 'need' all the surgeries you THINK you 'need' YET in the same vien you are ASKING which ones you need.

The feedback you got here is that people (so far) disagree with your assersions that you 'need' all the surgeries you listed and are telling you that you don't need those things. So, you can't expect people you ask to HELP YOU DECIDE which surgeries you need to validate YOUR OWN assertions when they DON'T think you need what you assert you need which appears to be what you are expecting.

There are certainly maxfax docs who will do surgeries for 'aesthetics only' but you would have to be able to identify what you WANT. So, that type of task is on YOU to be able to describe to the maxfax such things as what kind of SHAPE you want the nose to be or if you want a more 'protrusive' jaw/chin, more prominent cheek bones, etc. Those things can be accommodated (by some docs) but you need to make clear to them what you WANT in terms of the appearance changes you are aiming for. 'Need' has to be distiguished from 'want'.

'Need' usually refers to someone who has more of clear cut IMBALANCE to the jaws, a nose that DETRACTS from the face, recessive cheek or orbital bones, retrusive jaw/chin area, none of which you have which is WHY people are saying you don't 'need' those things.  So, with you, it's a matter of WANT and not need. Hence, with your upcoming appointment with a maxfax YOU would need to be able to communicate what you WANT.

It's OK to WANT something that others don't think you 'need'. But that puts the task on YOU to describe to the surgeon what you WANT.

Lazlo

• Private
Another motherf**ker with Aspbergers. Jesus Christ. The internet is breeding these fools. Can we just please erase this thread. People like this are contributing to the epidemic. His max fac is going to laugh him out of the office. Or if hes unethical watch him go on a s**tstorm ride for the next 5 years and come out no better.

CCW

You don't have lip incompetence, chin dimpling, increased lower anterior facial height, a gummy smile, a flat chin, or any indications for LFS. You don't have excessive downward growth and don't need jaw surgery.

girl

Silastic chin implant max. I think that's really all you could get away with, and at least it's more or less reversible if you don't like it.

i listened to Mike Mew, with all of the tongue on the roof thing, so my face doesn't grow downwards anymore.

Lol, that's the answer. Remember to keep it there lest it grows an extra 1cm overnight.