Author Topic: I am seeing a maxfac soon, please help me to decide which surgeries i need  (Read 2968 times)

ForeverAloneDude

Aesthetically speaking you DO look good. That is what our forum members are telling you.

When you say your 'op says it all', well you are asserting that you 'need' all the surgeries you THINK you 'need' YET in the same vien you are ASKING which ones you need.

The feedback you got here is that people (so far) disagree with your assersions that you 'need' all the surgeries you listed and are telling you that you don't need those things. So, you can't expect people you ask to HELP YOU DECIDE which surgeries you need to validate YOUR OWN assertions when they DON'T think you need what you assert you need which appears to be what you are expecting.

There are certainly maxfax docs who will do surgeries for 'aesthetics only' but you would have to be able to identify what you WANT. So, that type of task is on YOU to be able to describe to the maxfax such things as what kind of SHAPE you want the nose to be or if you want a more 'protrusive' jaw/chin, more prominent cheek bones, etc. Those things can be accommodated (by some docs) but you need to make clear to them what you WANT in terms of the appearance changes you are aiming for. 'Need' has to be distiguished from 'want'.

'Need' usually refers to someone who has more of clear cut IMBALANCE to the jaws, a nose that DETRACTS from the face, recessive cheek or orbital bones, retrusive jaw/chin area, none of which you have which is WHY people are saying you don't 'need' those things.  So, with you, it's a matter of WANT and not need. Hence, with your upcoming appointment with a maxfax YOU would need to be able to communicate what you WANT.

It's OK to WANT something that others don't think you 'need'. But that puts the task on YOU to describe to the surgeon what you WANT.

INB5: "My philtrum is 0.0001mm too long. Its over." (didn't see his photos, but chances are he is one of those sorts, lol)

Have you seen a famous user called "Orb?" He's infamous, actually.

When someone asked him about using roids to get ridiculously buff, some guy asked "what about the risks of losing function of your penis."

He said "I don't need my penis to work. Its not like I'm good looking enough to have sex with a woman anyways."

kavan

• Global Moderator
INB5: "My philtrum is 0.0001mm too long. Its over." (didn't see his photos, but chances are he is one of those sorts, lol)

When someone asked him about using roids to get ridiculously buff, some guy asked "what about the risks of losing function of your penis."

He said "I don't need my penis to work. Its not like I'm good looking enough to have sex with a woman anyways."

I don't understand your response to  my post as to 'Orb and penis'.
Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.

ForeverAloneDude

I don't understand your response to  my post as to 'Orb and penis'.

Your post was about those muh gandy types. I was supplementing what you said with what I've seen on that forum too.

kavan

• Global Moderator
Your post was about those muh gandy types. I was supplementing what you said with what I've seen on that forum too.

Thanx for the clarification.
Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.

Jilkster

AFAIK Orb actually admitted he was trolling and has a good sex life.

ForeverAloneDude

AFAIK Orb actually admitted he was trolling and has a good sex life.

Lol I'd hope so.

Yeah he was quite the celebrity on lookism for quite a while.

I wonder how many actually good looking people over there are actually just trolls with many others being mentalcel.