Author Topic: Fillers on top of HA Paste  (Read 1266 times)

jawsurgeryadvice

Fillers on top of HA Paste
« on: March 14, 2018, 09:29:08 AM »
Hey everyone,

I had jaw surgery + Ha paste in november. The HA paste was put on my cheekbones and just under my orbital rim (so very close to that area). The result is very subtle and I like it. But I was wondering if its safe now to put fillers in my under eye area? Because of all the advancing of the rest of my face my under eyes look worse than before. And also is it safe to put fillers on top of areas where u already have HA paste? sometimes I feel like a little bit more cheekbone advancement would look better (it looked really good when I was more swollen).

Lestat

Re: Fillers on top of HA Paste
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2018, 11:50:41 AM »
Hey everyone,

I had jaw surgery + Ha paste in november. The HA paste was put on my cheekbones and just under my orbital rim (so very close to that area). The result is very subtle and I like it. But I was wondering if its safe now to put fillers in my under eye area? Because of all the advancing of the rest of my face my under eyes look worse than before. And also is it safe to put fillers on top of areas where u already have HA paste? sometimes I feel like a little bit more cheekbone advancement would look better (it looked really good when I was more swollen).

Thank you for your review!

I think fillers should not be a problem, but I'm not sure.

You say that your result with Ha-Paste is very subtle, but why do you like it so much then? Could you please describe it a bit better (f.e. how many mm)?

jawsurgeryadvice

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2018, 12:50:27 PM »
Thanks for your response!

My both jaws were moved forward, so I also needed something to advance my cheekbones, otherwise it would look really weird. I like it because my cheekbone area was asymmetrical before and now its more symmetrical and just a little bit more prominent. So yeah I like it now, but to be really honest I would love it even more if the advancement was a little bit more.

And I dont know about the mm's, im sorry!

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2018, 01:20:04 AM »
Thanks for your response!

My both jaws were moved forward, so I also needed something to advance my cheekbones, otherwise it would look really weird. I like it because my cheekbone area was asymmetrical before and now its more symmetrical and just a little bit more prominent. So yeah I like it now, but to be really honest I would love it even more if the advancement was a little bit more.

And I dont know about the mm's, im sorry!

who was your surgeon?

ITALIA

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2018, 03:42:46 PM »
Did you say who your surgeon was?

jawsurgeryadvice

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2018, 02:19:59 PM »
My surgeon was dr Df from belgium

ITALIA

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2018, 11:18:23 AM »
Thanks... Do you know how old he is?

ditterbo

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2018, 06:22:30 AM »
How about we talk about the threads topic?? He didn't open this to do Q&A about his op doc. Unfortunately I have no idea OP, but my guess is yes, it can be done. Ask the doctor that placed the HA and/or a doc that offers filler.

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2018, 07:27:21 AM »
How about we talk about the threads topic?? He didn't open this to do Q&A about his op doc. Unfortunately I have no idea OP, but my guess is yes, it can be done. Ask the doctor that placed the HA and/or a doc that offers filler.

Yes. I agree.
To address the OP's question, the answer is YES, filler CAN be used to the cheek area when the filler is placed in the soft tissue envelope which is a plane above where the HA is. Just be sure to tell the injector you have implants to the cheek area.
Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.