Author Topic: Will doing upper jaw surgery make you look more asian?  (Read 3861 times)

Intevel

Will doing upper jaw surgery make you look more asian?
« on: March 31, 2018, 11:31:50 AM »
I have a little bit of an underbite. I am half asian. I read that some people’s eyes look smaller after surgery. I fear doing the surgery and making me look more asian. I just wanna look like me. It’s a legit concern. Anyway I can tell how I’ll look?

Intevel

Re: Will doing upper jaw surgery make you look more asian?
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2018, 02:01:21 AM »
no replies?

Intevel

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2018, 11:06:38 AM »
This is an honest question. You don’t need to duck it guys.

haven

• Private
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2018, 11:50:45 AM »
All I'm getting from this is that your ashamed of your heritage. There are more Asians in the world.

Intevel

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2018, 03:08:17 AM »
Why are people afraid to answer? This is a SERIOUS surgery.

Intevel

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2018, 03:11:32 AM »
All I'm getting from this is that your ashamed of your heritage. There are more Asians in the world.

I am Half. I don't mind looking half, but I don't want this to make me look almost full. My heritage is Half, not full. 

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2018, 09:15:14 AM »
Two Common reasons people don't answer questions:

1: The question could be so stupid that people reading it say to themselves; 'WTF?' and just pass it over.

2: The question could require the DIVINE intelligence of a SUPREME BEING to answer it; someone who possesses infinite, all knowing  and and para-normal psychic abilities as to PREDICT the right answer.

Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.

Intevel

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2018, 11:34:17 AM »
I thought people would have insight

haven

• Private
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2018, 12:23:55 PM »
You probabaly could have gone with a better selection of words for your inquiry. It seems like your Asian heritage is the dominate one. You can move to the Bay and you'll feel right at home and maybe less insecure. 🤗

Intevel

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2018, 03:35:52 PM »
You probabaly could have gone with a better selection of words for your inquiry. It seems like your Asian heritage is the dominate one. You can move to the Bay and you'll feel right at home and maybe less insecure. 🤗

What do you mean my asian heritage is the dominate one? I do live in the bay area. And you didn't answer my question. People are funny here, avoiding the question and deflection it at all cost.

ditterbo

« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2018, 04:04:24 PM »
Two Common reasons people don't answer questions:

1: The question could be so stupid that people reading it say to themselves; 'WTF?' and just pass it over.

2: The question could require the DIVINE intelligence of a SUPREME BEING to answer it; someone who possesses infinite, all knowing  and and para-normal psychic abilities as to PREDICT the right answer.

This one follows reasons #1 and #2.  I'm mostly in the #1 camp.

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2018, 04:13:06 PM »
WARNING TO OP:

Don't start new threads on this SAME topic. Your new thread badgering for an answer was deleted. There are NO definitive answers to your question.

Intevel

« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2018, 04:51:19 PM »
WARNING TO OP:

Don't start new threads on this SAME topic. Your new thread badgering for an answer was deleted. There are NO definitive answers to your question.

Well it's a pretty straight forward question. I feel like people are trying to ignore people. i'm not the bad guy here. I just wanna know if the surgery makes your eyes look smaller or squinty. Any way to figure out how you will look approximately?

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2018, 05:12:45 PM »
Well it's a pretty straight forward question. I feel like people are trying to ignore people. i'm not the bad guy here. I just wanna know if the surgery makes your eyes look smaller or squinty. Any way to figure out how you will look approximately?

There is NO definitive answer to your question. You've already been given 2 reasons why it's passed over.

haven

• Private
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2018, 05:45:38 PM »

What do you mean my asian heritage is the dominate one? I do live in the bay area. And you didn't answer my question. People are funny here, avoiding the question and deflection it at all cost.

They're avoiding it because it's a stupid question. Why are you afraid of looking Asian? I work in San Jose. I see Asians everywhere. It's not a big deal. Asians are rad. If you don't like having small eyes, there's probably surgery for that or you can wear thick glasses to make your eyes look bigger.