Author Topic: What could be done aesthetically?  (Read 4559 times)

improvedchin

Re: What could be done aesthetically?
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2018, 03:06:26 PM »
Here's a pic of me when I was several pounds heavier, but still had a fairly lean body. My face looks wide and chubby but I don't think much of that is fat to be honest.

https://imgur.com/a/2LJNPBh

I used to lift a lot but it didn't do much aesthetically because I have short stubby arms that bulk up and look odd. I'm only about average height so a bulkier appearance doesn't work too well for me. Really sucks since I enjoy lifting weights.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2018, 03:28:44 PM »
From what I can see you look really good dude. I don't think you need anything except some skin improvement.

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2018, 06:35:44 PM »
buccal fat pad removal is one of the worst aesthetic procedures there is. in fact it should be banned. it never leads to definition but just to an atrophied hollow look that looks terrible.

anyway you look fine. Nothing can be done aesthetically to improve you except to improve your skin texture. Have you tried dermabrasion or juverderm injections etc. to refine your acne scars?

I have them pretty bad too so I empathize brah.

That's because buccal fat removal has only  a 33% chance of getting JUST the 'right' amount out and a 66% chance of it not being just the 'right' amount. It's like this:

Ya never know what SIZE the thing is and for the most part they like to pop the buccal part of it out in one piece. (It yields itself to that.)

Let's say the thing can be:

a: BIG

b: small

c:  just the 'right' size that needs to be removed for ideal 'suck in' to the cheeks.

Possible Outcomes:

IF it's BIG as in too big, removal can leave one gaunt. = Unhappy outcome

If it's small, as in too small, removal won't even be noticible= Unhappy outcome

ONLY IF it's the 'right' size that fits the excess to the cheek will it = happy outcome

Since each outcome has 1/3 chance (33 %) chance, you got a 66% chance of being UNHAPPY with it because 2 possible outcomes are unhappy. Hence ONLY a 33% chance of being happy with it.
Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2018, 10:42:27 PM »
it also depends on where the buccal fat is in relation to your own anatomy and your cheekbone.

in my case no amount was "right" because it just leaves this gouged our scooped out appearance that looks as if some made an impression with a golf ball in what was otherwise a perfectly fine cheek structure.

also we all lose fat in our face rapidly by the time you hit forty and it gets worse there are actually dozens of these little fat pads throughout our face at our temples forehead etc. etc. and if you get it done young, suppose it even looks good (which it most probably won't) you then will look like s**t at 40 and after.

people with that S shape model look have prominent cheekbones, that then move done to perfectly placed maxilla and that are stretch in an opposing direction by the perfect gonial and jaw angles.

Its a very difficult look to get through surgery (if even possible) and definitely out of abilities of even expert surgeons.

Listen, natural beauty is astonishing to us precisely because its so rare and hard to get. So it shouldn't be something you even aim for. You can try to fudge it with Sailer like implants and you will end up looking like a freak. Dude, you look good. Don't do this to yourself. Let it go and work on other aspects of your life.

improvedchin

« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2018, 10:54:39 PM »
My face looks pretty gaunt in the center too. I'm guessing it's from the buccal fat removal. I do agree that it sort of takes away from a youthful look. When I got it done years ago, I was hoping for a more narrow / slimmer appearance, but all it managed to do was create what resembles a hole in the frontal portion of my cheeks. Can buccal fat removal even be reversed at all?

strongjawman

« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2018, 04:27:18 AM »
Everyone looks better when they add muscle and drop bodyfat, you probably weren't anywhere as lean as you thought you were.

Do you have before photos of the buccal fat removal?

I think the only way to counter this is with fat transfer.

You would increase a solid point in aesthetics if you focused on your skin though.

Perlkrys

• Private
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2018, 10:56:48 PM »
just trying to delay the aging process and look young enough to bang prime poose for as long as possible lol

Yoiks

Perlkrys

• Private
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2018, 10:57:11 PM »
Get jacked and maintain low body fat. Increase the size of your neck, traps and shoulders. Basically start lifting.

LOLOL double yoiks

strongjawman

« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2018, 10:36:02 AM »
Yoiks
LOLOL double yoiks
What are you, Scooby Doo? lol

My first post was said in jest, but having a proportional neck is a masculine trait and makes you look so much better. It basically frames your face, the same way a good haircut does.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2018, 09:17:43 PM »
wow I'm now convinced about the importance of a wide neck!

ditterbo

« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2018, 11:50:49 AM »
That's like an optical illusion on second to last guy. It looks so much like his jaw is bigger on the left shot, but I think the change in neck size is creating that affect.