Author Topic: YOU KNOW WHAT? MOMMAERTS RESULTS WITH ZYGOMATIC OSTEOTOMY MAY BE THE BEST.  (Read 4003 times)

Lazlo

• Private
Like where are pics of ZSO's with f**king Zarrinbal or Brusco. For all the hoo-haa I've never f**king seen a result of theirs.

But I've now seen three from Mommaerts and they're all outstanding.

Maybe he actually is the best at that one procedure. Before Miss J imploded there was a guy who went from no cheekbones to Richard Gere Cheekbones. I've seen a young girl's results and she has an attractive full midface after the procedure where before she was shallow and narrow. ANd this result on his actual website is amazzing. So what I'm saying is, I challenge anyone from the Zarrinbal/Brusco/whomever Swiss f**ker to actually tell me they've seen better ZSO results than Dr. M. Cause I haven't.

Just scroll all the way down and you'll see the red haired woman before and after.  http://www.mauricemommaerts.eu/en/pathology.aspx

Lazlo

• Private

scramfranklin

Interesting. Now I'm torn whether to get Zygomatic Osteotomy or Implants that for zygos and orbitals. I have seen good results from implants as well.

schrodinger

I have seen different ZSO surgeons and have seen only underwhelming ZSO results as well. Lazlo you have one paper with one good result and you think the surgeon is dope and ZSO is dope. Perhaps the woman had a really good set of bones for a start. Because all results I have seen were underwhelmig.

Lazlo

• Private
I have seen different ZSO surgeons and have seen only underwhelming ZSO results as well. Lazlo you have one paper with one good result and you think the surgeon is dope and ZSO is dope. Perhaps the woman had a really good set of bones for a start. Because all results I have seen were underwhelmig.

true, most results i've seen were underwhelming. there's always been a bit of an improvement though, even thought they were underwhelming. I think you need two Zso's frankly plus some filler in the area judiciously placed.

that's the way you gonna jamon.

Ivano95

• Private
If you plan a ZSO, then custom design a PEEK implant to mimic the exact movement and shape, then, whats the advantage in a ZSO? wouldn't this make the implant design look ''natural''?

The one advantage of osteotomies over custom PEEK implants I can think of is the manipulation of the eyelids/soft tissue. If that's not a goal, I cant think Of why you would go through a ZSO which probably wont give you what you want.

ditterbo

If you plan a ZSO, then custom design a PEEK implant to mimic the exact movement and shape, then, whats the advantage in a ZSO? wouldn't this make the implant design look ''natural''?

The one advantage of osteotomies over custom PEEK implants I can think of is the manipulation of the eyelids/soft tissue. If that's not a goal, I cant think Of why you would go through a ZSO which probably wont give you what you want.

Wat?  ???

Ivano95

• Private
Wat?  ???
I was speaking of some of the more invasive Malar osteotomies not a ZSO, where a coronal is needed. you get your head cut open, and from the inside, theyll make your palbebral fissure longer and fix your eyelids.
also, If you look at Lefort 3 patients, youll see much less bulging of muscle when the patient is smiling. That also may be a goal.
The results that most people want here are not achievable through a ZSO. A ZSO is not underwhelming only in cases where the patient has a great starting point.
Iv read most people want higher cheekbones here. for that you'd need a coronal.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 08:44:01 PM by Ivano95 »

beyondconfusedtbh

I was speaking of some of the more invasive Malar osteotomies not a ZSO, where a coronal is needed. you get your head cut open, and from the inside, theyll make your palbebral fissure longer and fix your eyelids.
also, If you look at Lefort 3 patients, youll see much less bulging of muscle when the patient is smiling. That also may be a goal.
The results that most people want here are not achievable through a ZSO. A ZSO is not underwhelming only in cases where the patient has a great starting point.
Iv read most people want higher cheekbones here. for that you'd need a coronal.

don't think any doctors do coronal purely for aesthetics.

korvitz

don't think any doctors do coronal purely for aesthetics.

Nope, these surgeons from Sweden did an Malar osteotomy that involved an coronal on transgender patients for FFS
They also did some kind of remodeling of the frontal bone

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5293308/

Bobbit

Nope, these surgeons from Sweden did an Malar osteotomy that involved an coronal on transgender patients for FFS
They also did some kind of remodeling of the frontal bone

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5293308/

I think that description is not really a mid face osteotomy.  However, it is a very aggressive way to do something that can be accomplished other ways more easily.