Author Topic: Last straw before I end it I guess  (Read 1488 times)

Gengar

Last straw before I end it I guess
« on: October 30, 2018, 05:52:38 AM »
Don't wanna drag anyone down but I started balding and my face is suuuuper recessed. Can't leave the house anymore and it only gets worse. Jaw might be fixable but eyes I am pretty sure are not. They're recessed too as are cheekbones. Am too afraid to mill myself just yet though. Went to an orthodontic (whatever) guy today who just said my teeth look bad nothing more. Need a good surgeon in Germany preferably although my case is really bad.

Pics:https://imgur.com/a/YhybT0k

Dogmatix

• Private
Re: Last straw before I end it I guess
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2018, 08:59:57 AM »
Checklist.

1. Get a short haircut. A receding hair line is not unattractive, however if someone struggle keeping the hair long anyway, it normally is.

2. If you don't already do so, start working out. It boosts self confidence and fight depression.

3. When the 2 above are clear, figure out what problems you really have with your jaws and bite. You've taken a first step consulting an orthodontist. If you think you're a case for jaw surgery, try getting a consultation with a surgeon and ask what they can do.

Fix_your_bite

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2018, 02:36:57 PM »
Your face looks fine to me. I feel like you have psychological issues, please seek help.

ditterbo

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2018, 05:33:40 PM »
I'm guessing by your pics you're a teenager? You look totally normal, 100%. There are things that can improve but in ways that matter a fraction of the severity you're describing here.  Please see a therapist.

april

• Private
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2018, 07:00:28 PM »
It sounds like you're suffering from body dysmorphic disorder if you're unable to leave the house over this and contemplating ending your life. You need to see a therapist asap. Even if you want surgery, you may not be a good candidate without seeking help from a therapist first. You look good and I actually really like your eyes. Sorry you're feeling this way!

PloskoPlus

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2018, 02:52:22 AM »
You look fine