Author Topic: Jaw Center in Los Angeles  (Read 20115 times)

Austinou88

Re: Jaw Center in Los Angeles
« Reply #90 on: May 26, 2019, 10:47:22 PM »
Changes are improved in the front too. Just make sure the military maxfax follows the plan. Yes, you can put the new thread under aesthetics.

Yeah, definitely am hoping for some better balance. This is basically what I had told him:
"I had braces when I was about 15 years old. I had two upper premolars extracted to correct my bite. Later, I
developed mild sleep apnea and had UPPP Surgery to try to address this. 

I've also been concerned with my appearance/facial balance and had rhinoplasty. I'm here today
because I want to improve my breathing and better address my facial balance.

I'm really focused on aesthetics, so I really want to make sure the plan is as good as possible. I saw a surgeon
in Santa Barbara who came up with this plan (showed plan). Double jaw surgery with segmentation of
the upper in order to widen."

He took the plan, but I have no idea whether he will follow it. I guess I'll update once I find out what they want to do?

kavan

• Global Moderator
Re: Jaw Center in Los Angeles
« Reply #91 on: May 26, 2019, 11:12:13 PM »
Yeah, definitely am hoping for some better balance. This is basically what I had told him:
"I had braces when I was about 15 years old. I had two upper premolars extracted to correct my bite. Later, I
developed mild sleep apnea and had UPPP Surgery to try to address this. 

I've also been concerned with my appearance/facial balance and had rhinoplasty. I'm here today
because I want to improve my breathing and better address my facial balance.

I'm really focused on aesthetics, so I really want to make sure the plan is as good as possible. I saw a surgeon
in Santa Barbara who came up with this plan (showed plan). Double jaw surgery with segmentation of
the upper in order to widen."

He took the plan, but I have no idea whether he will follow it. I guess I'll update once I find out what they want to do?

Have him follow it.
Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.