Author Topic: What do you think of these results?  (Read 24077 times)

Notctr

What do you think of these results?
« on: February 08, 2019, 09:29:17 PM »
They were all achieved with fillers: https://imgur.com/a/zdI6j66

PloskoPlus

Re: What do you think of these results?
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2019, 10:09:19 PM »
Looks like Photoshop.

Notctr

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2019, 05:59:06 AM »
It's not photoshop, only fillers. There are videos of the procedures from the doctor that performs them: https://www.instagram.com/dranayanepacheco/

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2019, 10:39:11 AM »
As to the photos, I could tell they were taken immediately after the injections. Same clothes and some red marks to the cheeks where the needle went it. But it was really the presentation of the photos for advertising purposes via Instagram inundation and YouTube that got my curiosity. That's because, to the best of my knowledge, the Brazilian Med Association does not allow before and after photos at least not so for legit plastic surgeons. For example, if you go to a website of a  plastic surgeon in Brazil and try to check out the photos you get: "

According to the rules and regulations of the Brazilian Medical Association (Associação Médica Brasileira), we are not permitted to show “before and after” photos of our patients. "

Knowing that there are Brazilian plastic surgeons who produce similar results, (Nacul who pioneered a permanent filler called 'Bioplastica' is most well known) who are PRECLUDED from showing their before and afters, on their websites, I was curios as to how she got around those rules, if they had changed, what kind of doctor she was and if she had her OWN website out of Brazil.

Found some listing for her that she had a dental degree. But could not find a website for her with her OWN domain.  Instead, found that she advertises her services on a website where they list hair, nail and beauty SALONS.
https://www.beautynailhairsalons.com/BR/Rio-de-Janeiro/1231850386876837/Dra.-Nayane-Pacheco

But still, there was no listing of her own domain/website.

I guess it all depends on how comfortable you are with a practitioner that goes out of their way to circumvent the guidelines on advertising and promotion that are set forth by the medical association (s) of the country they are working out of given the guidelines are there to protect patients from unfair or deceptive trade practices.

Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.

PloskoPlus

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2019, 02:37:27 PM »
It's not photoshop, only fillers. There are videos of the procedures from the doctor that performs them: https://www.instagram.com/dranayanepacheco/
Impressive then. I wonder how long the effect lasts.

ditterbo

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2019, 09:45:55 PM »
Seems like she drops a massive glob of filler into everyone's jawline, particularly gonial angles. I think a lot in the malars and anterior zygoma area too. God if only it was so simple and jaw angle implants worked this well. I don't trust those results to last and, particularly in the US, all that extremely temporary filter must cost thousands to inject every year or so.

Kinda looks like someone gets the doc's jawline injected too, at the very least.

april

• Private
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2019, 10:03:15 PM »
MCR aesthetics seems to be another good one for jawline contouring.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Boj_URxnl02/
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bsa3t3CAyvy/
https://www.instagram.com/p/Btbc1U6AJwX/

On their website they claim jawline fillers last for 12-18 months and chin 9-12 months, depending on individual metabolic rate.

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2019, 01:01:41 PM »
Seems like she drops a massive glob of filler into everyone's jawline, particularly gonial angles. I think a lot in the malars and anterior zygoma area too. God if only it was so simple and jaw angle implants worked this well. I don't trust those results to last and, particularly in the US, all that extremely temporary filter must cost thousands to inject every year or so.

Kinda looks like someone gets the doc's jawline injected too, at the very least.

The results would last if the substance used is what I think it is.  Very likely, the subtance used is 'bioplasty', 'bioplastica' used by a LOT of doctors in BRAZIL and popularized by Dr. Almir Nacul who has a clinic for it and has written books, given talks etc where other doctors on the aesthetic use of the substance.

Only doctors are allowed to use it. But there are clinics where unqualified administer it. Not sure if the woman in the Instagram link is 'doctor'. Looks more like she has a dental degree and quite CLEAR she's playing cat and mouse with Brazil Med association by using Instagram to show her stuff where she KNOWS she can't do that on her OWN website/domain.

It's made from PMMA (polymethylmethacrylate) particles and basically a permanent filler that acts as an 'injectable implant'. But like other permanent fillers, it can come with some risks of LATE STAGE infections or even necrosis in which case the soft tissue where it was placed in has to be removed.

Undoubtedly, it's very TEMPTING to get and again, a LOT of docs in Brazil can do what you see to the faces in those photos. It's APPROVED in BRAZIL and has been used to correct HIV facial fat loss. Not much of a jump from there to conclude it can also be used to create more shape and form to the face in non HIV patients.

Nacul, who is basically the 'creator' of the substance and 'the' Brazilian doc most flocked to for having has stated he's had no infections or serious consequences with it when the substance came UNDER FIRE and with WARNING as to it's use by a Medical Council in Brazil. But again, he's the one who would have a lot, if not the most, experience with it. Other doctors warn that there is basically no treatment for it if it becomes a big problem later down the line.

The stuff is NOT approved in USA (too many problems with injectable PERM fillers or otherwise known as 'injectable implants'). I would caution anyone wanting what you see in those photos--who would go to BRAZIL to get it--to find a REPUTABLE, LEGIT plastic surgeon over there to do it. The woman plastering Instagram with the photos is not a legit PS.

There are some gruesome photos of when it makes complications.

Ref= http://www.diariodeumadismorfia.com.br/2013/01/21/substancia-usada-em-bioplastia-pode-ser-prejudicial-a-saude-pmma-polimetilmetacrilato
Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.

The Quest for Aesthetics

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2019, 07:51:37 AM »
All the results look fake.... I can imagine in motion it would look even faker. I had jaw angle fillers , and it didn't look anything like these results. Then again, I didn't get as much filler in that area. From the front about 10% of them look real, but then from the profile even most of these look bad. It might be worth it if there was some way of making the profile look ok. Also, after a couple of weeks the results lose their angularity. The filler is still there and the bulk is still there, but the sharp angularity is missing.

ben from UK

« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2019, 04:29:51 PM »
All the results look fake.... I can imagine in motion it would look even faker. I had jaw angle fillers , and it didn't look anything like these results. Then again, I didn't get as much filler in that area. From the front about 10% of them look real, but then from the profile even most of these look bad. It might be worth it if there was some way of making the profile look ok. Also, after a couple of weeks the results lose their angularity. The filler is still there and the bulk is still there, but the sharp angularity is missing.

I don't think it looks fake. They all look good. This is how jaw angles should look like, and one of the reasons silicone implantants don't look like that is because of lack of ogee line.

Still I think this is photoshopped.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2019, 06:53:24 PM »

I mean I totally take your word for it. But you know what? Stupidjaws had those kinds of results from his filler work and his filler was macrolane an HA filler and after 7-8 sessions the results have turned out to be virtually permanent. He doesn't even need touchups anymore.

f**k if fillers can give such good results who the f**k needs bone osteotomies. I'm all for a large molecule HA filler to do this work (f**k even if it has to be touched up every 12-18 months, that's great).

I just wish I had more evidence of people with these types of results whom I could trust.

I don't trust s**t that is going on in Brazil. And I'm totally against bioplastica.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2019, 06:54:53 PM »

But damn, if the angularity fades and it just becomes a bulky hanging thing f**k THAT.

ben from UK

« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2019, 04:06:03 PM »
Best results I've ever seen if it's true. If this can be done with fillers then we are close to creating Ideal jaw angles the way they should be created. Next step is creating a permanent non dangerous filler, cause this so called 'biopasta' is too dangerous.

All the guys on the pics went to top 10 percent looks with new lower third. Shows you how important lower third is.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2019, 06:44:34 PM »
Best results I've ever seen if it's true. If this can be done with fillers then we are close to creating Ideal jaw angles the way they should be created. Next step is creating a permanent non dangerous filler, cause this so called 'biopasta' is too dangerous.

All the guys on the pics went to top 10 percent looks with new lower third. Shows you how important lower third is.

Honestly, Stupidjaws results with the filler "macrolane" (safe cause its an HA molecule) became permanent after a few years of usage.

I wonder how common that is with HA (it becomming permanent) or whether it was just cause it was MACROLANE which by the way is not banned in Europe (I think cause people were doing too aggressive breast augmentation with it). It was originally developed for the body since its a large molecule.

But I'll tell you its effects on the face are awesome.

Fillers do build collagen in the areas they're injected so it seems plausible to me the result begin to look permanent after years of use. It's totally worth it if that's true.

ditterbo

« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2019, 07:37:23 PM »

Honestly, Stupidjaws results with the filler "macrolane" (safe cause its an HA molecule) became permanent after a few years of usage.

I wonder how common that is with HA (it becomming permanent) or whether it was just cause it was MACROLANE which by the way is not banned in Europe (I think cause people were doing too aggressive breast augmentation with it). It was originally developed for the body since its a large molecule.

But I'll tell you its effects on the face are awesome.

Fillers do build collagen in the areas they're injected so it seems plausible to me the result begin to look permanent after years of use. It's totally worth it if that's true.

I thought it was scar tissue that builds up over time, not collagen? Unless the filler is like sculptra.