Author Topic: What do you think of these results?  (Read 24073 times)

ben from UK

Re: What do you think of these results?
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2019, 10:59:16 AM »
She looks weird as fck. Looks like she had some ribs taken out herself as well.

Also, how do you explain this results with only filler? The wideness of his face was diminished. Looks like Photoshop:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bjn1k40n50f/

But damn, if only it were true. Some guys went from 5 to 8.

The reason it looks so good is that on Photoshop, you preserve the ogee Line, while implants make you lose the ogee Line. Ogee Line + angularity = key. Stupidjaws has ogee Line + angularity.

jusken

• Private
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2019, 11:25:36 AM »
She looks weird as fck. Looks like she had some ribs taken out herself as well.

Also, how do you explain this results with only filler? The wideness of his face was diminished. Looks like Photoshop:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bjn1k40n50f/

Those images are clearly using a different focal length, which makes it completely unreliable.

ben from UK

« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2019, 11:34:02 AM »
Those images are clearly using a different focal length, which makes it completely unreliable.

Well if it's true then it's all we need. What kind of filler is this? Is this permanent and how dangerous is it?

Notctr

« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2019, 04:32:16 PM »
Well if it's true then it's all we need. What kind of filler is this? Is this permanent and how dangerous is it?

For what I've seen on her Instagram stories, she said they last between 12-18 months, so I guess it is not permanent. I've also seen live videos of her results, so I'm not sure she actually uses Photoshop?

LeFort 3000

« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2019, 07:32:02 PM »
those results look like they ve been touched with the warp tool in photoshop. the angles are always a bit blurry and i think they try to cover it by blurrying the rest of the photos too a bit

ben from UK

« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2019, 01:43:23 AM »
Yeah they look blurry. Fillers can't create these kind of sharp edges, only Photoshop, not even implants or cw can create this. The only one I've seen was stupidjaws, but some people thought je was fake with a fake account. Could be he was a scammer. In 20-30 years maybe new techniques could create the ideal jaw angles like on these pics, we never know.

PloskoPlus

« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2019, 02:25:17 AM »
Yeah they look blurry. Fillers can't create these kind of sharp edges, only Photoshop, not even implants or cw can create this. The only one I've seen was stupidjaws, but some people thought je was fake with a fake account. Could be he was a scammer. In 20-30 years maybe new techniques could create the ideal jaw angles like on these pics, we never know.
I know a guy with the most epic  lantern jaw that I've seen IRL. He does not have such ridiculous edges.

april

• Private
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2019, 06:25:44 AM »
From her instagram stories, some of these guys are having something like 12 or 13ml injected

https://www.instagram.com/stories/highlights/17958417076184621/
(keep clicking through until the photos with numbers show up)

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2019, 08:57:24 AM »
Well, let me put it this way guys....she's circumventing the ETHICS that the Brazilian Med Association have against promoting via before/after photos. She's doing so by using Instagram. So, it's not too much of a stretch that she would circumvent in OTHER ways too.
Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.

ben from UK

« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2019, 09:26:27 AM »
She looks like a creature from the future. Probably put some fillers in her jaw as well.

Thing is, some guys went straight from a 5 to an 8. It would make me very depressed knowing I will fall back to a 5 when the filler is gone. Life difference between a 5 and an 8 is huge.

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2019, 02:46:39 PM »
There does seem to be some alterations to the photos. First set (on imgur) look to have a dark outline drawn to the jaw line area. It's something that's ok to do when morphing someone's photo--you know before they actually have anything--but not ok for a real life photo comparison.

Also noted that this photo series is all men with facial hair to the area. So easy for the outline trick to be done.
Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.

PloskoPlus

« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2019, 04:25:36 PM »
From her instagram stories, some of these guys are having something like 12 or 13ml injected

https://www.instagram.com/stories/highlights/17958417076184621/
(keep clicking through until the photos with numbers show up)
AFAIR filler is $800 AUD per ml in Australia. I'm sure it's cheaper in Brazil, but Brazil is not a rich country. So this would be an expensive habit anywhere.

PloskoPlus

« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2019, 04:26:42 PM »
There does seem to be some alterations to the photos. First set (on imgur) look to have a dark outline drawn to the jaw line area. It's something that's ok to do when morphing someone's photo--you know before they actually have anything--but not ok for a real life photo comparison.

Also noted that this photo series is all men with facial hair to the area. So easy for the outline trick to be done.
I wonder if the pre photos were manipulated to make them look worse.

ben from UK

« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2019, 09:46:37 AM »
Overall, with or without Photoshop, these are the results that should be created with surgery. Making oval and round faces etc. very sharp at the corner without it making it look bloated. So the question is: why I almost never see these kind of results, with cw or implants? Why does PS seems to be unable to create the perfect jawcorners at a consistent basis?

Many times, someone comes to a surgeon with a great photoshop, only thing changed are the jawcorners. Surgeon says 'yeah, I can do it, no problem'. Then in reality it turns out to be too big/too bloated/too rounded/too broad/loss of v-line or ogee line, etc. What's the reason for this? What is the mystery behind angularity of jaws and could we ever create such sharp jaws as on these pics on a consistent basis? Do we need better materials, better skilled surgeons, robotization, artificial intelligence, better software?
« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 10:40:48 AM by ben from UK »

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2019, 12:09:16 PM »
No I mean there are videos of these guys sometimes so it can't be photoshop.

Also, that would require a lot of manpower to do so much photoshop.

I saw a pic of stupidjaws recently where he still had really super super sharp angles from fillers he had done a couple years ago. Scar tissue or collagen build up I don't know which it was. But this s**t is definitely possible if you get the right doc and the right filler. Stupidjaws had macrolane which is no longer approved for the face but I feel his results were due to the fact he had a big molecule filler put into the page.