Author Topic: What do you think of these results?  (Read 24076 times)

kavan

• Global Moderator
Re: What do you think of these results?
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2019, 01:18:20 PM »
I wonder if the pre photos were manipulated to make them look worse.

Well, it's a common trick to do. But once I see something deceptive about a presentation (here she is circumventing Brazilian Med ethics NOT to promo via photos), that's really enough to not bother with trusting other stuff they put out.
Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.

april

• Private
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2019, 02:10:36 PM »
I have a screenshot of her prices in BRL/R$ if anyone wants it. (Are we allowed to post prices on here?)

They say it lasts 18-24 months.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2019, 02:14:23 PM »
I totally understand where Kavan is coming from and I think his skepticism is salutary. We should all proceed with extreme skepticism and caution.

That said, she does have a facebook page as well where you can accrue more information. As far as I can tell she says all her results are from HA filler.

This is exactly what is used all over the world, so she's not claiming to use something available only in Brasil or that's permanent.

But if that's the case, then these types of results would be common for any good filler doc here in North America.

I know one person has already chimed in that his/her filler results looked nowhere as good as what's produced in these photos and moreover, that the sharpness of the results only really lasted a week or so.

This is a treatment available to all of us already so can we get some more testimonials from patients who have tried fillers for jaw angle augmentation to chime in about their results?

And maybe more of us need to go out and try fillers to see what happens. There's like zero risk involved with getting HA fillers so let's go out and give it a try and come back here and let the community know how things turned out! 

ben from UK

« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2019, 02:21:54 PM »
No I mean there are videos of these guys sometimes so it can't be photoshop.

Also, that would require a lot of manpower to do so much photoshop.

I saw a pic of stupidjaws recently where he still had really super super sharp angles from fillers he had done a couple years ago. Scar tissue or collagen build up I don't know which it was. But this s**t is definitely possible if you get the right doc and the right filler. Stupidjaws had macrolane which is no longer approved for the face but I feel his results were due to the fact he had a big molecule filler put into the page.

Well, it certainly wasn't created by chinwing alone. He almost singlehandidly poplarized the chinwing, which I think cannot create super sharp angles. It's highly overrated. If fillers can create these super sharp angles, one have to ask the question: are sharp angles created by bone or soft tissue? It seems to be a combination of both, or maybe it's even only soft tissue.

Many times, implants and cw create loss of shadow/ogee line, not adding any aestethical improvement. Maybe it's better to have minimal movement of bones or very small implants and then top it off with soft tissue augmentation, like SJ did.

ben from UK

« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2019, 02:37:25 PM »
I totally understand where Kavan is coming from and I think his skepticism is salutary. We should all proceed with extreme skepticism and caution.

That said, she does have a facebook page as well where you can accrue more information. As far as I can tell she says all her results are from HA filler.

This is exactly what is used all over the world, so she's not claiming to use something available only in Brasil or that's permanent.

But if that's the case, then these types of results would be common for any good filler doc here in North America.

I know one person has already chimed in that his/her filler results looked nowhere as good as what's produced in these photos and moreover, that the sharpness of the results only really lasted a week or so.

This is a treatment available to all of us already so can we get some more testimonials from patients who have tried fillers for jaw angle augmentation to chime in about their results?

And maybe more of us need to go out and try fillers to see what happens. There's like zero risk involved with getting HA fillers so let's go out and give it a try and come back here and let the community know how things turned out!

I used fat transfer to create angles but it was gone/absorbed within 1.5 weeks. Fillers last longer. There was a bit more definition with the fat transfer, but nowhere near these pics.

Like with alot of procedures I think, 10 percent has good results and the rest has mediocre results. The ones who got good results will tell you how great the procedure is, the others will keep scilent.

SJ has been telling us how great the cw is, meanwhile nobody who has done the cw after him has had the same super sharp results.  Cw became a hype only because of his pics. I fell for the hype as well, but it fcked up everything. Highly unpredictable and results wefe asymetric, creating no jaw angularity, only more blunted corners. Worst procedure I've ever done..

GJ

• Administrator
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2019, 04:05:47 PM »
(Are we allowed to post prices on here?)

No. Surgeons read the board. It drives up prices.
Millimeters are miles on the face.

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2019, 04:32:02 PM »

The photos are taken the SAME day. Even if I rule out deception on her part, fillers can look great the SAME DAY and they can make sharp angles. But they tend to look shop worn over time where the angles become more of amorphous bulk. So, looking at a sharp angle kicked up on the SAME day doesn't give you much info as to how it's going to look later down the line. Hyaluronic acid is basically a water ATTRACTING filler. So, in places where it's fine to be rounded out or where bulking could actually look good or where just VOLUME is needed, it's of no consequence. But a sharp angle can get blunted by the same process. So, ya, the sharpness doen't last that long. It's not as if she shows photos of the SAME patients a year later. Fillers can look great early on. But later down the line you get the 'Oh s**t. I'm MELTING.' look.

As to perm filler, the Bioplastica, they use that in Brasil. But even if they use HA instead, it was the doctor (nacul) who basically gave the 'recipe' as to how to put filler in to create jaw lines and cheek bones.
Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.

ben from UK

« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2019, 04:36:02 PM »
So she uses a permanent filler (forbidden in Europe and US i think) and the results melt down the line?

Lol, imagine being able to attract all the hot women for a week. And then one week later you go from hero to zero, just because women fall in love with fcking jawlines (goddamn, it's a twisted world).

By the way, the first guy had a nosejob as well. But even with the old nose, he would probably still look good with the new jawline, that's how powerful a good jawline is. But anyway, seems highly unlikely that you get nosejob + new jaw in one day and then take the cast off, and you take pics in same clothes. So yes, it's Photoshop. The nose is photoshopped as well.

We want to believe this is true, but this is Brasil. Everything is fake in that country. The woman is making massive amounts of money now, cause people who want to believe in it and hope it's true.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 04:49:39 PM by ben from UK »

ODog

« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2019, 05:39:12 PM »
I’m telling you guys right now these results are not real and not practical to maintain. I’ve had $2000 worth of filler to my cheekbones and it did create a bit of a bump out but it didn’t create voluminous bone mass like is shown here. It’s a touch up procedure. And even if it were real the amount of filler needed would be way too expensive long term. This is a procedure that takes advantage of desperate people who want instant results and aren’t thinking long term.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2019, 06:30:00 PM »
I’m telling you guys right now these results are not real and not practical to maintain. I’ve had $2000 worth of filler to my cheekbones and it did create a bit of a bump out but it didn’t create voluminous bone mass like is shown here. It’s a touch up procedure. And even if it were real the amount of filler needed would be way too expensive long term. This is a procedure that takes advantage of desperate people who want instant results and aren’t thinking long term.

Yeah so this is concerning for sure. And Kavan is making the same point. The results won't last.

That said, I've seen untouched up pictures of SJ and after a few years of getting macrolane his results somehow became permanent and the sharpness remained. It wasn't the chin wing obviously but he got like somewhat permanent filler results. I'm only reporting the empirical evidence. I don't know how to account for it.

I love you all and I hope you achieve happiness in this life and if we can find something that can make more people happier we should try and get to the bottom of what it is.

ODog

« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2019, 08:11:06 PM »

That said, I've seen untouched up pictures of SJ and after a few years of getting macrolane his results somehow became permanent and the sharpness remained. It wasn't the chin wing obviously but he got like somewhat permanent filler results. I'm only reporting the empirical evidence. I don't know how to account for it.

That may be true but consider that he underwent a side wing that vertically dropped his ramus for the sole purpose of squaring his jaw, which apparently did the trick at least somewhat. It may not have been “modeleqsue Sharp”  but it most definitely squared it somewhat to make it look differentiatedly masculine, imperfect as it may have been. So yeah, I mean if you have a similar starting point and somewhat of a square angle then sure filler could be the Cherry on top as it was for SJ.

Even still, the pics look photoshopped. The alterations are too drastic. They are exactly the sort of thing you do with photoshop. And the edges blurry in the afters?

But let’s say it works. Someone here said 12 ml of filler? Lol? 1 ML is $800 here in Canada. And is this 12 ml per side?

I do however think this may be viable after a side wing or jaw angle implants as a touch up... and you could do it with a lot less filler.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2019, 10:14:44 PM »
So just for general interest I was reading up on fillers and there's a new type of filler called PCL that is not yet available in North America, but should be very soon (or you could go to China or somewhere to have it done).

Apparently the results last from a year to three years depending on which version you get. It's just collagen mixed with a different compound to give it more stability.

I find the before and after results to be tremendous. Yes the first before and after is done with different lighting but if you scroll down to the 12 week follow-up you'll see an entirely objective rendering of the before and after changes.

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/jocd.12482

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2019, 10:28:09 PM »
Some more information.

I may be overlooking something fishy, I don't know, but perusing this article gives me some hope. There's a 4 years version of this filler and the results (while again I see some difference in lens lengths and such) are impressive.

Nothing here like what that Brasilian can do lol but definite shape changes and rejuvenation.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5685142/

april

• Private
« Reply #43 on: February 19, 2019, 09:12:12 AM »
So she uses a permanent filler (forbidden in Europe and US i think) and the results melt down the line?

Well she says in some of her captions it's HA; probably a high-density one.

By the way, the first guy had a nosejob as well. But even with the old nose, he would probably still look good with the new jawline, that's how powerful a good jawline is. But anyway, seems highly unlikely that you get nosejob + new jaw in one day and then take the cast off, and you take pics in same clothes. So yes, it's Photoshop. The nose is photoshopped as well.
They can also do 'non-surgical' rhinoplasty with filler, so maybe he had that too?

ben from UK

« Reply #44 on: February 19, 2019, 10:06:18 AM »
His nose became smaller. How could you reduce the volume of the nose with filler?

I think the pics are a combination of fillers + photoshop. They ware made sharper with photoshop.

Implants or cw are still the way to go i guess. Unless someone here proves improvement of jaw angles with fillers.