Author Topic: What do you think of these results?  (Read 24374 times)

Lazlo

• Private
Re: What do you think of these results?
« Reply #45 on: February 19, 2019, 12:42:56 PM »
His nose became smaller. How could you reduce the volume of the nose with filler?

I think the pics are a combination of fillers + photoshop. They ware made sharper with photoshop.

Implants or cw are still the way to go i guess. Unless someone here proves improvement of jaw angles with fillers.

Why are you saying chine wing is still the way to go when you said it was the "worst procedure I ever had." Do you mean you still got some improvement with it or did it just make you look worse? or different and worse.

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #46 on: February 19, 2019, 01:48:52 PM »
His nose became smaller. How could you reduce the volume of the nose with filler?

I think the pics are a combination of fillers + photoshop. They ware made sharper with photoshop.

Implants or cw are still the way to go i guess. Unless someone here proves improvement of jaw angles with fillers.

A few ways to make the nose look smaller via OPTICAL ILLUSION:

a: In Profile view, change it's contour.

If a nose looks BIG due to a hump, filler placed above the hump STRAIGHTENS the COUNTOR of the nose and 'VISUALLY REMOVES' the hump so the nose looks smaller because it's straighter even though MORE volume is added to it.

b: In frontal view, change the contours of areas beside the nose.

If a nose looks big relative to the areas of the face surrounding it or'framing' the nose, contour those areas with volume to 'vISUALLY REDUCE' the prominence of the nose.

Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.

ben from UK

« Reply #47 on: February 19, 2019, 02:34:56 PM »
Why are you saying chine wing is still the way to go when you said it was the "worst procedure I ever had." Do you mean you still got some improvement with it or did it just make you look worse? or different and worse.

In my case it was a complete waste of time and money and it was an extremely bad result. It fcked up proportions even more, no acccuracy whatsoever, asymmetry etc. The list of mistakes is too long. Fortunately, I tried to  fix it  with another surgeon, but i'm still in swelling period so I can't judge the final results yet. But i cannot extrapolate my case to everyone. Some people on this board are happy with their cw. So I guess you can't write it off. Maybe it depends on the surgeon, I don't know.

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #48 on: February 19, 2019, 02:42:59 PM »
In my case it was a complete waste of time and money and it was an extremely bad result. It fcked up proportions even more, no acccuracy whatsoever, asymmetry etc. The list of mistakes is too long. Fortunately, I tried to  fix it  with another surgeon, but i'm still in swelling period so I can't judge the final results yet. But i cannot extrapolate my case to everyone. Some people on this board are happy with their cw. So I guess you can't write it off. Maybe it depends on the surgeon, I don't know.

Did you have to go to another chin wing doc to do the correction or did you need someone who doesn't do chin wings at all to do it for you?

ben from UK

« Reply #49 on: February 19, 2019, 02:58:17 PM »
Did you have to go to another chin wing doc to do the correction or did you need someone who doesn't do chin wings at all to do it for you?

Two other highly skilled surgeons did the procedure. I can't tell more because i have to wait till swelling is gone. But they don't even believe in the effectieveness of the chinwing i think, at least not in my case. They have other techniques and procedures. The procedure lasted 6.5 hours. They had to fix an enormous amount of mistakes and flaws. It was a very difficult procedure.

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #50 on: February 19, 2019, 03:19:31 PM »
Two other highly skilled surgeons did the procedure. I can't tell more because i have to wait till swelling is gone. But they don't even believe in the effectieveness of the chinwing i think, at least not in my case. They have other techniques and procedures. The procedure lasted 6.5 hours. They had to fix an enormous amount of mistakes and flaws. It was a very difficult procedure.

Can't tell from your statement if you had to go to other chin wing doctors to correct the chin wing problems. But if you don't want to say, that's fine.

ben from UK

« Reply #51 on: February 19, 2019, 03:22:41 PM »
Can't tell from your statement if you had to go to other chin wing doctors to correct the chin wing problems. But if you don't want to say, that's fine.

No cw surgeons.

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #52 on: February 19, 2019, 03:40:37 PM »
No cw surgeons.

thanx. happy healing and hope it works out for you.

ben from UK

« Reply #53 on: February 19, 2019, 03:52:15 PM »
thanx. happy healing and hope it works out for you.

Thank you Kavan. Appreciate it!

april

• Private
« Reply #54 on: February 20, 2019, 11:47:26 PM »

Yeah, what Kavan explained. It's all visual trickery.

I saw these ones, where it looks likes they make the nose appear narrower by building up the tip and center.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BokX558gkBK/
https://www.instagram.com/p/Btbf6qajRgL/

BTW for you guys I saw @dr.zackally has some male jawline results on his Instagram too. I think this is going to become a lot more popular/widespread.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpP57_uAMR0/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BskTBWHjTJ5/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BtJqxqYh-p-/
« Last Edit: February 21, 2019, 12:43:49 AM by april »

Notctr

« Reply #55 on: February 22, 2019, 06:12:46 AM »
Just saw she posted this result with a video on her Instagram stories. I’m confused as for what I’ve read here so far, the angularity of these results is not supposed to last long?

ben from UK

« Reply #56 on: February 22, 2019, 08:31:02 AM »
Why is there no before and after video? Insane results if it's true.

Post bimax

• Private
« Reply #57 on: February 22, 2019, 09:49:06 AM »
Just saw she posted this result with a video on her Instagram stories. I’m confused as for what I’ve read here so far, the angularity of these results is not supposed to last long?

Literally went from a 3 to a solid 6.  I just can't fathom using fillers though.  That's a lifetime of expensive injections of foreign material into your face, not to mention your constantly shifting appearance.  Seems like a perfect recipe for psychological/identity issues.

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #58 on: February 22, 2019, 10:46:40 AM »
Literally went from a 3 to a solid 6.  I just can't fathom using fillers though.  That's a lifetime of expensive injections of foreign material into your face, not to mention your constantly shifting appearance.  Seems like a perfect recipe for psychological/identity issues.

About 9-11 grand  in USA for 11 CCs of face fill if it's a hyaluronic acid filler. Anything with a sharp angle formed is first to get blunted over course of time.  It's  THRILL the FIRST day and that's when they show the 'results'. But once you get to the 10 grand mark for all that filler and that could be 'X' grand a year to keep it up, it gets to be more $$ than just getting soft silicone implants (which mimic bone structure and soft tissue).

Lestat

« Reply #59 on: February 22, 2019, 11:19:01 AM »
What do you think about this result with fat grafting?

"The ability of fat grafting to create a stronger, straighter jawline is demonstrated in this one-year follow-up (right). The jawline is straightened by creating structure in front of and behind the jowl."

https://www.colemanlipostructure.com/procedure/neck-jaw-and-chin/