Author Topic: Consolidate LIST OF CHEEKBONE AUGMENTATION DOCTORS  (Read 4283 times)

Lazlo

• Private
Consolidate LIST OF CHEEKBONE AUGMENTATION DOCTORS
« on: March 02, 2019, 03:09:07 AM »
Okay, please add to this list of doctor who will do a Cheekbone osteotomy of any kind to augment the cheekbones. At least in theory doctors who actually provide this as a cosmetic service. Just want one place where this information is consolidated:

Dr. Zarrinabal

Dr. Anthony S. Wolfe

Dr. Douglas Sinn

Dr. Brusco

Dr. Triaca

Dr. Mommaerts

Okay, that's all that I got for now, I know some of you know several in Switzerland, Italy and California who also offer the procedure. What was the name of that California doctor we were going on about who also offered the procedure? Forget his name.

beyondconfusedtbh

Re: Consolidate LIST OF CHEEKBONE AUGMENTATION DOCTORS
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2019, 03:33:21 AM »
I guess technically speaking deschamps braly should also be on the list.

Lestat

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2019, 03:48:35 AM »
Dr. Mario Pagnoni (Italy)

Dr. Tito Marianetti (Italy)

Dr. Sandro Pelo (Italy)

Dr. Winfried Kretschmer (Germany)

Dr. Thomas Furrer (Switzerland)

Dr. Noorman van der Dussen (Belgium)

Dr. Joel Defrancq (Belgium)

Dr. Larry Walford (Usa)
« Last Edit: November 28, 2020, 07:25:47 AM by GJ »

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2019, 02:15:33 PM »

Dr. Sandro Pelo (Italy)

Dr. Larry Walford (Usa)

Okay, I have consulted with Marcel Pagnoni and he seems to be our guy. You have to call his office and pay for a consultation but he said through his ZSSO he can achieve 7-10 mm anterior augmentation and that the surgery can be done more than once.

Also, what the real selling point for me was is that like Dr. Sinn he does a skull model from your CT scan which you have to send him through a .dicom file. And so he can definitely attain more accuracy than most of these other docs like Triaca and Dr. Z.

In fact, I think his ZSSO is a more sturdy procedure than the ZSO practiced by others. Sounds like we found a winner.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2020, 07:25:59 AM by GJ »

beyondconfusedtbh

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2019, 04:17:06 PM »

Dr. Sandro Pelo (Italy)

Dr. Larry Walford (Usa)

A couple of these are augmentation through HA/ implants no? Great list anyway.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2020, 07:26:11 AM by GJ »

ben from UK

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2019, 04:35:24 PM »
Maybe Dr. Nio in the Netherlands? I know he does jaw and chin implants. Seen amazing results when I had a consultation with him. Very stiff man though, didn't want to operate me, always in a hurry.

beyondconfusedtbh

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2019, 05:26:37 PM »
Okay, I have consulted with Marcel Pagnoni and he seems to be our guy. You have to call his office and pay for a consultation but he said through his ZSSO he can achieve 7-10 mm anterior augmentation and that the surgery can be done more than once.

Also, what the real selling point for me was is that like Dr. Sinn he does a skull model from your CT scan which you have to send him through a .dicom file. And so he can definitely attain more accuracy than most of these other docs like Triaca and Dr. Z.

In fact, I think his ZSSO is a more sturdy procedure than the ZSO practiced by others. Sounds like we found a winner.

pm me price?

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2019, 05:57:23 PM »
pm me price?

Sorry, the one thing I didn't ask about was price since I'm not planning on the surgery anytime soon.

boyo

« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2019, 08:44:58 AM »
How much lateral movement is possible?

ODog

« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2019, 12:05:23 PM »
I thought it’s already been established that all malar osteotomies basically give feminine cheekbones because the cut is always at the lower point of the zygo? Has this changed or has anyone seen good before/afters in men ?

My zygo bone is high-set but flat.... only slightly visible in good lighting and at low body fat... But for example if I got a malar osteotomy, wouldn’t it make my zygos appear LOWER because now the lowest part sticks out ? I think that could make me look even worse.

I’m not convinced that low projecting zygos are better than high flat ones in men.

Lestat

« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2019, 12:30:11 PM »
A couple of these are augmentation through HA/ implants no? Great list anyway.

No, osteotomies.

beyondconfusedtbh

« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2019, 05:01:24 PM »
I thought it’s already been established that all malar osteotomies basically give feminine cheekbones because the cut is always at the lower point of the zygo? Has this changed or has anyone seen good before/afters in men ?

My zygo bone is high-set but flat.... only slightly visible in good lighting and at low body fat... But for example if I got a malar osteotomy, wouldn’t it make my zygos appear LOWER because now the lowest part sticks out ? I think that could make me look even worse.

I’m not convinced that low projecting zygos are better than high flat ones in men.

Low set can look good but they definitely do look a little more feminine. It's personal preference. HA is best bet if you just want some LATERAL protrusion at current position.

beyondconfusedtbh

« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2019, 05:02:04 PM »
No, osteotomies.

Okay, was just confused since van der dussen likes to augment with HA.

micjawsurgery

« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2019, 11:51:24 AM »
this zsso procedure looks really similar to the ZSO if I'm understanding it right.
See: https://www.intechopen.com/books/a-textbook-of-advanced-oral-and-maxillofacial-surgery-volume-2/advanced-adjunct-orthosurgical-esthetic-procedures

If the lower orbitals can't be augmented I don't think it is the result most of us are looking for. You will have more projection laterally and in the mid-lower cheeks but there will be a stepoff at the high cheek and orbital area. So implants seem to be the best option apart from the modified lefort 3

dardok

« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2020, 05:31:41 AM »
I found this thread very helpful.

I would like to add that I am looking at Korean doctors since they operate on the cheekbone frequently. If anyone has any knowledge of them, they may be able to do this movement also.