Author Topic: BiMax or BSSO? (picture + xray)  (Read 3235 times)

Abdulrahman

Re: BiMax or BSSO? (picture + xray)
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2019, 11:33:21 PM »
Yes. He said I ‘NEEDED’ advancement of at least 2cm. I was shocked to say the least because I was actually visiting him at the time to ask about making something symmetrical with peek (which I am not interested in now) and he suddenly told me I needed jaw surgery.

I wonder how many people get talked into these invasive procedures for no reason at all.

Thanks for confirming this. I had consultation with him and he did something very similar, even worse. For the entire 2 hours he was shifting from telling me how "from the 7 billion people in the world he was going to make me, only me, look like George Clooney" to "where is the line in the sand that I have to cross to get cured".

I never asked for any of this. The only good thing I got out of the consultation is a confirmation that IMDO works in adults. 

valhalar

« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2019, 02:51:01 PM »
Thanks for confirming this. I had consultation with him and he did something very similar, even worse. For the entire 2 hours he was shifting from telling me how "from the 7 billion people in the world he was going to make me, only me, look like George Clooney" to "where is the line in the sand that I have to cross to get cured".

I never asked for any of this. The only good thing I got out of the consultation is a confirmation that IMDO works in adults.

That honestly makes me feel ill. He’s probably going to run into some major issues down the line doing this for minor aesthetic reasons. I got a PM from someone saying Dr. C has been ignoring their repeated attempts to get in contact them after his treatment gave them TMJ issues. Thank goodness US law means this kind of forum can’t be forced to take stuff down.

Abdulrahman

« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2019, 09:49:07 PM »
That honestly makes me feel ill. He’s probably going to run into some major issues down the line doing this for minor aesthetic reasons. I got a PM from someone saying Dr. C has been ignoring their repeated attempts to get in contact them after his treatment gave them TMJ issues.

It gets even worse he was trying to sell me 6 major procedures all under the gauze of curing my restricted airway. What he was doing in that consultation was borderline criminal and downright unethical.

Thank goodness US law means this kind of forum can’t be forced to take stuff down.

I know, and I actually wanted to share my experience with him in a new topic but decided not due surprisingly negative reception in this forum.

valhalar

« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2019, 02:12:58 AM »
It gets even worse he was trying to sell me 6 major procedures all under the gauze of curing my restricted airway. What he was doing in that consultation was borderline criminal and downright unethical.

I know, and I actually wanted to share my experience with him in a new topic but decided not due surprisingly negative reception in this forum.

Perhaps there needs to be a review thread. I would add my experience too.

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2019, 06:08:46 AM »
Perhaps there needs to be a review thread. I would add my experience too.

Here is section of the board for reviews. It's called 'Reviews and Leads':

http://jawsurgeryforums.com/index.php/board,6.0.html
Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.