Author Topic: Rate my Custom jawline implant by maxillofacial surgeon  (Read 19918 times)

sal123

Rate my Custom jawline implant by maxillofacial surgeon
« on: October 20, 2019, 06:33:37 AM »
What do you guys think of my results,. I had a custom jaw wraparound implant made of PEEK, and felt no pain whatsoever after the op, or had any complications thank god. surgeon kept checking on me, every day for 5 days, by visiting. initially i wanted cheek implants too for a full facial shop change but the surgeon said my cheeks were fine. In addition, i hoped for a square chin, but in some lighting it doesn't look square; im not sure if a square chin would have looked better or worse due to my narrow eyes. the implant showed a very square shaped chin she im not sure why it isn't as. anyways somepeople have square chins and it doesn't look good and this might have been the same in my case, im so not sure. Maybe swelling, but i dont want the width to decrease any further. btw its been 6 weeks as i had the op on 11th september
« Last Edit: October 21, 2019, 01:17:11 AM by sal123 »

sal123

Re: Custom jawline implant
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2019, 06:38:14 AM »
before
« Last Edit: January 25, 2020, 12:22:00 PM by sal123 »

sal123

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2019, 06:40:20 AM »
1 month post

sal123

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2019, 06:42:29 AM »
6 weeks

sal123

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2019, 06:44:28 AM »
3 weeks

Bowie

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2019, 07:54:25 AM »
The 6th week photo looks great.

Lefortitude

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2019, 08:11:04 AM »
this is a pretty damn good result.  who was the surgeon?

sal123

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2019, 08:30:52 AM »
The 6th week photo looks great.
yh so in the clinic they had this cooling mask which reduced most swelling.

Bowie

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2019, 10:27:54 AM »
Also, maybe it's just swelling but I think your lip shape looks more masculine after. Chin implants can sometimes effect how the lower lip looks I think.

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2019, 10:46:07 AM »
You have nice eyes and good features and good bone structure to the rest of the face. I'm talking about the BEFORE. So you were excellent candidate for the implants from the get go because they FRAME the rest of the features. You are lucky you had a good rest of the face and features to frame.

Yes. They look good and you are lucky to have the good rest of the face for them to frame.

Where did you get those eyes?
Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.

Bowie

« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2019, 11:34:22 AM »
You have nice eyes and good features and good bone structure to the rest of the face. I'm talking about the BEFORE. So you were excellent candidate for the implants from the get go because they FRAME the rest of the features. You are lucky you had a good rest of the face and features to frame.

Yes. They look good and you are lucky to have the good rest of the face for them to frame.

Where did you get those eyes?

His eyes are indeed beautiful. Could I ask you if there is any truth to my proposition that chin implants can alter how the lower lip looks?

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2019, 11:39:31 AM »
His eyes are indeed beautiful. Could I ask you if there is any truth to my proposition that chin implants can alter how the lower lip looks?

As I said, the whole of the implant (including the chin) is good frame for features when someone has good features and his lips were good from the beginning and good features to frame. Other than that chin augmentation can give better support for lower lip.
Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.

Bowie

« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2019, 11:43:06 AM »
As I said, the whole of the implant (including the chin) is good frame for features when someone has good features and his lips were good from the beginning and good features to frame. Other than that chin augmentation can give better support for lower lip.

Ah ok, I guess that's what I meant: ‘better support’. That's good to know, thank you.

sal123

« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2019, 03:02:25 PM »
in addition my teeth look wider as if I’ve widened my palate. And so do my eyes

sal123

« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2019, 03:33:07 PM »
Here are a few more before and after