Author Topic: Rate my Custom jawline implant by maxillofacial surgeon  (Read 19916 times)

sal123

Re: Custom jawline implant
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2019, 03:34:50 PM »
Before

sal123

« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2019, 03:35:48 PM »
1 month after
« Last Edit: October 20, 2019, 03:45:21 PM by sal123 »

sal123

« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2019, 03:42:45 PM »
Before

sal123

« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2019, 03:44:40 PM »
After 3 weeks- btw the redness around eyes mouth and neck is due to a cream prescribed by a doctor to remove skin tan

sal123

« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2019, 03:46:00 PM »
After 5 weeks

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2019, 04:15:51 PM »
Jaw implants look great. But where did you get the EYES, in particular the upper lid area that extends beyond the lateral canthal area to make them LOOK longer and how the upper lid crease kind of flips upward at the end of it. Was that surgery or natural.
Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.

Lestat

« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2019, 09:43:35 PM »
Who was your surgeon?

sal123

« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2019, 11:04:27 PM »
Jaw implants look great. But where did you get the EYES, in particular the upper lid area that extends beyond the lateral canthal area to make them LOOK longer and how the upper lid crease kind of flips upward at the end of it. Was that surgery or natural.
yh that’s natural and I don’t like them because they make me look aggressive

StudyHacks

« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2019, 01:31:56 AM »
1 month after
Looks like s**t. No harmony whatsoever. The 3 facial thirds are not in proportion to each other. Your forehead's way too big for example, your lower third isn't wide and angular enough. I have no idea how your implant isn't angular as implants are supposed to keep angularity contrary to fillers. You must have a high bodyfat percentage otherwise I don't know.

Your midface is too long. Even tho you're squinting in the picture, you still have a lot of upper eyelid exposure. Your lateral canthus isn't wide enough, as a result your eyes are small and round. Sclera show too. Can't see your cheekbones because your jaws were recessed from the get-go. You've slapped implants on recessed jaws. As a result your harmony is completely off.

This is why you fix recession first, then augment the bone structure with fillers or implants.

You had much better harmony before.

This is my honest opinion

Show me a side profile pic.

StudyHacks

« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2019, 01:40:01 AM »
You don't look aggressive at all LOL

Edit: Sorry for double post.

InvisalignOnly

Re: Rate my Custom jawline implant by maxillofacial surgeon
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2019, 05:13:46 AM »
I think you look really nice in the 'before' pictures and even better after. As others pointed out, you have really nice eyes and your forehead and nose look great too so that part of your face probably catches most people's attention, regardless of the jaw area. I think I know what you mean about your eyes making you look 'aggressive', but it's like a 'masculine' look in a good way, I don't know how to explain it but it looks good on you. You are lucky with your looks, don't need any more procedures.

sal123

« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2019, 06:09:19 AM »
Looks like s**t. No harmony whatsoever. The 3 facial thirds are not in proportion to each other. Your forehead's way too big for example, your lower third isn't wide and angular enough. I have no idea how your implant isn't angular as implants are supposed to keep angularity contrary to fillers. You must have a high bodyfat percentage otherwise I don't know.

Your midface is too long. Even tho you're squinting in the picture, you still have a lot of upper eyelid exposure. Your lateral canthus isn't wide enough, as a result your eyes are small and round. Sclera show too. Can't see your cheekbones because your jaws were recessed from the get-go. You've slapped implants on recessed jaws. As a result your harmony is completely off.

This is why you fix recession first, then augment the bone structure with fillers or implants.

You had much better harmony before.

This is my honest opinion

Show me a side profile pic.
haha lool someone spends too much time on the computer. Not even I care about all that stuff what u said because u come across miserable and obsessive. Of course the angularity hasn’t kicked in yet that’s what I explained before but that’s 1 month postop so what do u expect- surgeon said give it three months 1 month is too soon. Secondly everything is harmonious and I love it. The measurements were exact e.g. the gonial was made to become as wide as my outer orbital and chin was lengthened just right to accommodate my narrow orbitals. Only problem is I thought the chin was too wide so asked him to reduce the size. Still don’t know if this was the right idea as in lighting from above makes my chin seem square and wide but lighting g from the front makes it less square. Thirdly, my jaw was never recessed to begin with loool. I loved my side pictures - only the front bothered my because I had a triangular face. I really do think you’ve thrown out all YOUR faults out on here :) And I’m not squinting my eyes lmao, that’s a normal look when lighting is good and when I use the back camera to take a picture as the from one gives a unreal image. Oh yh an pls don’t start with my body fat, I’m 19 , excellent physique with 6% body fat - in other words I’m hoping to gain weight.
Didn’t your mum teach u to say please

sal123

« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2019, 07:21:28 AM »
this is a pretty damn good result.  who was the surgeon?
dr d in Europe . Such a great doctor, I was 30 mins late yet he still examined me and our 30 min consultation went up to 1 and a half hour. He came to see me every day after the op

GJ

• Administrator
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2019, 08:11:25 AM »
haha lool someone spends too much time on the computer. Not even I care about all that stuff what u said because u come across miserable and obsessive.

Sorry you had to read all that.
He's on a two ban for the post, but considering a permanent ban since he is clearly from a PuaHate type site. These people can't contain their true colors forever and always expose themselves.

You look good/better after. Go enjoy life unless you have functional problems.
Millimeters are miles on the face.

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2019, 10:29:41 AM »

Although you said the IP distance was not wide enough, the other contours of them especially the upper lids gives illusion of further IP distance. I really like those eyes. Fantastic.  Anyway, your jaw implant really suits your face very well.
Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.