Author Topic: What do I need in order to achieve my goals? (Pics included.)  (Read 2111 times)

PlantingaPruss

What do I need in order to achieve my goals? (Pics included.)
« on: February 02, 2020, 06:34:32 AM »
So I’ve been considering surgeries with respect to my lower third in the near future. The first picture I’ve attached below is a side by side picture of me with a morph, the lower third in the morph is what I’m aiming for (the changes are: the chin is made taller and more square, the jaw is made more angular and sharp (but not really any wider), and the gonions are ever so slightly raised (in the morph they sit slightly higher up leveled with the mouth pretty much).

From what I can tell, the amount of vertical augmentation of the chin that I desire as per the morph is in the 15-20mm range. And, as far as I know, while a custom chin implant can achieve this, it would be quite unnatural (as the amount of vertical augmentation is just too much). So I was wondering if I would need a genioplasty first to achieve some level of vertical augmentation, followed by a custom chin implant afterwards for further vertical augmentation (just enough more to meet my needs as per the morph)? And I imagine I can design the custom chin implant here to make the chin more square as well (also as per the morph).

As for making the jaw more angular and sharp, I suspect maybe jaw fillers can work (after I get a genioplasty and a custom chin implant to vertically augment my chin to the amount in the morph)? But I’m not sure what to do about making the gonions higher up. As mentioned above, in the morph they sit slightly higher up leveled with the mouth.

Any advice and help will be much appreciated. Thank you.

Aside from the attached morph, I include two links below. The first link contains 10 frontal pictures of me and the second link contains 10 profile pictures of me.

https://imgur.com/a/BqCWgCO

https://imgur.com/a/qQMfECT

Additionally I’ve attached a short video in motion of myself where I show my face from various different angles in good lighting if it helps better assess:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=emb_title&v=VnnzHrs3uRs

ben from UK

Re: What do I need in order to achieve my goals? (Pics included.)
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2020, 07:22:09 AM »
You already look good. But yes, if you want to be more perfect, you can do vertical chin augmentation.

PlantingaPruss

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2020, 08:38:29 AM »
Would you say that morph is realistically achievable for me via a combination of genioplasty, custom chin implant, and jaw fillers?

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2020, 01:00:24 PM »
Would you say that morph is realistically achievable for me via a combination of genioplasty, custom chin implant, and jaw fillers?

yeah totally achievable. i mean you already look like a chadpreet so I don't think you need anything. you probably have bdd. but yeah, fillers and a geniplasty and/or implant can get you that.

PlantingaPruss

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2020, 10:10:57 AM »
One concern that I had was — if you’ll notice in the morph compared to the original, the gonions sit slightly higher up. They’re leveled with the mouth pretty much in the morph whereas in the original they’re slightly lower.

Presumably a genioplasty and a custom chin implant can give me the chin height and chin width I desire. And jaw fillers can give me the jaw angularity and sharpness I desire. But what would make the gonions higher up? Would I need some osteotomy to reduce the vertical length of my ramus to achieve that?

PlantingaPruss

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2020, 10:11:49 AM »
yeah totally achievable. i mean you already look like a chadpreet so I don't think you need anything. you probably have bdd. but yeah, fillers and a geniplasty and/or implant can get you that.

Edit: The above was meant in reply to you.

PloskoPlus

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2020, 02:25:51 PM »
Do you have a deep bite? What your profile like?

PlantingaPruss

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2020, 03:05:03 PM »
Do you have a deep bite? What your profile like?

Hey. I attached all in my original post. I attached an Imgur link containing 10 frontal pictures. Another Imgur link containing 10 profile pictures. Finally I attached a YouTube link containing a video in motion of me where I show my face from various different angles (front, side, etc.).

As for my bite, here are some pics of it: https://imgur.com/a/xU3IK0Z

Breakingbad

• Private
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2020, 05:12:26 AM »
One concern that I had was — if you’ll notice in the morph compared to the original, the gonions sit slightly higher up. They’re leveled with the mouth pretty much in the morph whereas in the original they’re slightly lower.

Presumably a genioplasty and a custom chin implant can give me the chin height and chin width I desire. And jaw fillers can give me the jaw angularity and sharpness I desire. But what would make the gonions higher up? Would I need some osteotomy to reduce the vertical length of my ramus to achieve that?

Yes, an osteotomy is probably best suited to achieve this. Bone shaving, most likely done by someone who also does osteotomies seems like it could work as well.

ben from UK

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2020, 10:55:54 AM »
The gonolials don't need to be higher. That would be a big mistake imo, potentially fcking up your jaw. The problem is, your facial thirds aren't equal due to short chin. From the front, this flaw is obvious (profile looks good). When you make the chin longer, not only will the facial thirds be in harmony again, but the distance between your jawangle and bottom of the chin will be longer, sloping more downwards, so you wouldn't need to bring up the golonial angle. Your jawangle is okay, the only real flaw is the short chin, which should be easy to fix.

You might think your golonials are too low, but it's an optical illusion, caused by short chin. But on itself, the jawangles aren't too low. Reducing ramus length/shaving could fck up your angularity, and you'd need implants to regain them. This is a female feminization procedure, I don't think a man should ever do that, unless he has asian bonestructure (which is something else)  That's my opinion.

PlantingaPruss

« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2020, 12:51:15 AM »
I made two more morphs following a similar theme. In each one I made the bigonial slightly wider, the chin taller, the chin more square, and the jaw more sharp and angular. Do these look to be realistically attainable? And if so, what’s my best approach to go about achieving this look?

First morph: https://imgur.com/a/a8piXRY

Second morph: https://imgur.com/a/Gl7JO07

ben from UK

« Reply #11 on: February 29, 2020, 10:36:51 PM »
Don't think the sharpness of jaw can be much improved with cw or implants, only with filler, unless they improve the techniques of cw and implants. But maybe I'm wrong. Though what I have seen is that current fillers indeed create the supersharpness, but I haven't seen that kind of sharpness with implants or cw. The reasons aren't clear to me. Someone should figure it out. I think in 2-3 years time, techniques might be improved and surgeons might be able to create the extreme sharpness with implants or other techniques that are permanent.

Nevertheless, most people don't need extreme sharpness to get improvement, cause besides sharpness, it's about ramus length, vertical line from cheekbone to beginning of chin, etc. Maybe only 10-15 percent of men have a great jaw, and among them, probably only 2 percent have great jaw + extreme sharpness.

FranAK

« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2020, 03:51:34 AM »
https://imgur.com/a/jjOjraO i dont get why his chin height increased on his side profile and slightly from the front
« Last Edit: March 10, 2020, 04:02:22 AM by FranAK »

GJ

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2020, 10:24:44 AM »
https://imgur.com/a/jjOjraO i dont get why his chin height increased on his side profile and slightly from the front

We'd have to see the complete records, but in general the chin was probably moved clockwise if it elongated.
Millimeters are miles on the face.

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2020, 10:38:12 AM »

The patient had what is called; 'short chin' or short lower '1/3rd', low mandibular plane angle, which in general is addressed via CLOCKWISE rotation aimed at elongating the lower '1/3rd'. The elongation of the lower 1/3 took place by dropping it downward. The clockwise rotation WITH the drop down took place by dropping down the ANTERIOR maxilla MORE than the posterior maxilla. That is observed by looking at the skull facing to the right where you can see the anterior maxilla is dropped down more than the back. The SPACE from doing that would be filled via a GRAFT. When ever there is a separation of bone parts to that extent where there is NO connecting bone contact, a bone buttress needs to go between the cut parts which is the GRAFT.

The CW rotation to the maxilla prompted the mandible into CW rotation which steepened the low mandibular plane angle. The BSSO advancement over a steeper mandibular plane angle also contributed to making the short lower 1/3rd longer. The finishing touch to elongate the lower 1/3rd of face was a diagonally downward genio. The space between the cut sections where there is no bone contact seen would have needed bone buttressing (graft) to fill it.
Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.