Author Topic: Looking to maximise Facial aesthetics potential (lots of photos and xrays)  (Read 2091 times)

Aman2468

The main issue I see is eye asymmetry, and it's not even that bad.  Overall you look good and have strong/broad features.  A good masculine look.  From some angles I could see a benefit from genioplasty, but not significant.  I wouldn't call your chin 'weak'.

Hard to recommend procedures.  Honestly I think you should keep up your skin care and enjoy your life.

Thank you for your in-depth analysis. Yes, I concur, genioplasty may help. I am getting dermal fillers to first see how would the chin look before going for genioplasty.
Regards

kavan

• Global Moderator
Its okay guys. It was my first post and I anyway posted under aesthetics topic. I was just curious to understand how do I look on global standard to set a benchmark before I embark on the journey of jaw surgery to enhance my looks. Please go easy. I am a newbie to this forum and didn't intend to offend anyone.

The first rule of hitting a target is knowing the target. That is why I tried to set a standard about how do I look.

Apologies if I offended anyone. Never intended it. Please go easy. You guys are doing a great job and @admin I love this forum and have great respect for you. I read almost all posts on this forum and it has given me great insights.

Thank you @lazlo for your reply. I have always read your comments on other posts and have always been fascinated by your acute and sharp sense of aesthetics.

I have fixed consultation appt with Dr Michael Gunson and Dr Eppley. Will post their consultation and analysis soon.
Thank you everyone for your feedback.

Peace out.

I doubt if anyone was 'offended' by your post. It just had all the tell tale signs of a 'lookism' male model wannabe type ('rate my forward growth', 'rate my looks on a global scale')

Someone wanting to look like a model isn't an insult or offensive to anyone here. It's just an exercise in futility because those types are often the LEAST insightful and observant and less likely to accept the premise that models have a RARE combination of distance relationships, in particular, the eyes, where not all can be bought (via surgery).

You (and countless others) don't have the peri-orbital distance relationships models have. So, it's not a thing where attempting to get the FRAME of a model (the other bone structure) would give the whole gestalt of a model. ALso, of all the asymmetry YOU see to your face, the average person looking at it wouldn't notice that; such things as nose, chin, maxillary cant or other things that would show up in a ceph X ray that a maxfax could 'fix' for you. So, there is more symmetry (topographically) where you see asymmetry to parts of your face you mentioned but LESS symmetry to the part you can't change via surgeries which is the EYES.

Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.