Author Topic: Advise Please  (Read 3352 times)

InvisalignOnly

Re: Advise Please
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2020, 09:30:35 AM »
I am 99% sure i have sleep apnea, I snore and wake up feeling exhausted every day on top of the malocclusion issue

Oh that's a different story then - I had class 2 and had breathing problems, can't believe the difference the surgery made. I can sleep sooo much better and first time in my life am not exhausted when I wake up - I did not even know this was possible for me. The surgery might be worth it for you then, but please try to find a very skilled surgeon that does not mess up your face aesthetically as you are already so good looking, you don't want to lose that.

GJ

• Administrator
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2020, 09:33:18 AM »
I guess it's subjective, but we seem to agree that he looked 'normal' / good already with his original nose. I wonder why it bothered him so much that he decided to get surgery for it, but anyway, if he likes the result, good for him - that's all that matters.

The more I look at him the more I'm 50/50...

If I saw the guy on the left on the street, I'd think he's a hit man. Guy on the right I'd think he's a music engineer or something. Both look similar to me in terms of attractiveness, so it's more about what I associate the person with.
Millimeters are miles on the face.

InvisalignOnly

« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2020, 09:52:46 AM »
The more I look at him the more I'm 50/50...

If I saw the guy on the left on the street, I'd think he's a hit man. Guy on the right I'd think he's a music engineer or something. Both look similar to me in terms of attractiveness, so it's more about what I associate the person with.

Good point - maybe it's not that he thought he looked 'bad' before, but he didn't like the hitman look - fair enough.

aestheticseeker

« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2020, 10:02:02 AM »
Oh that's a different story then - I had class 2 and had breathing problems, can't believe the difference the surgery made. I can sleep sooo much better and first time in my life am not exhausted when I wake up - I did not even know this was possible for me. The surgery might be worth it for you then, but please try to find a very skilled surgeon that does not mess up your face aesthetically as you are already so good looking, you don't want to lose that.

What do you think of Steinbacher at yale

InvisalignOnly

« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2020, 10:39:43 AM »

What do you think of Steinbacher at yale

No idea - I'm not in the US. Hopefully US-based members can advise you on this.