Surgeon Information > Surgeon Reviews and Leads

Online consult with Alfaro

(1/2) > >>

lsubuilder:
Has anybody had an online consult with Alfaro? I had one and he recommended Bimax with rotation. Very informative but they never gave me any tracings or idea about how much advancement I need. I was told I that would be determined after scans and molds are taken. 3 days before the surgery. Is this normal for international patient? It’s tough to pull the trigger and pay before I even have a plan

Tempus:
Hi, I had an online consult with Alfaro and decided I wanted to make an in-person appointment to get a detailed plan to review, so you can ask for that.

I had to pay the additional cost of the 3d planning and the costs of flying to Barcelona, but the planning costs are apparently netted off the surgery quote if I decide to proceed.

I spoke with Alfaro and then had a couple of hours of scans and molds. He then emailed me the plan with pictures of the movements and I also requested and received the full set of measurements. We did a couple of iterations of the plan. I found him very personable and the setup very professional.

Hope that helps.

Mark1968:
hello Tempus,
I'm considering a bimax, maybe with Alfaro.
can I ask you what are the costs of the surgery with him? thanks

rafaaa:
Hi, I have been told the same by Alfaro. All DJS surgeries with him are apparently same price. I think I will do Like Tempus and go ahead to get a full plan.

m20marianna:
I got quoted significantly more than that in November 2021!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version